Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 THE ARGUEMENT THREAD!!!! >

THE ARGUEMENT THREAD!!!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

THE ARGUEMENT THREAD!!!!

Old 12-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: THE ARGUEMENT THREAD!!!!

ok i dont hate benelis anymore
Old 12-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Typical Buck

beneliie pumps arent very good.
No offense, but you have lost your mind. Have youever shot a benelli pump?I own and shoot remingtons, brownings, berettas, and benellis. my benelli supernova is by far the best pump shotgun I've ever owned. Best quality I've seen and tougher than any other model, although the remington 870 is pretty close to it in the toughness department. JMO
Old 12-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: StruttinGobbler3

beneliie pumps arent very good.
No offense, but you have lost your mind. Have youever shot a benelli pump?I own and shoot remingtons, brownings, berettas, and benellis. my benelli supernova is by far the best pump shotgun I've ever owned. Best quality I've seen and tougher than any other model, although the remington 870 is pretty close to it in the toughness department. JMO
never actually shot a benelli pump but i have heard that the mossberg 500 or remington 870 is a way better buy than a benelli pump.
anybody ever shot a winchester sx3??????
Old 12-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Typical Buck

never actually shot a benelli pump but i have heard that the mossberg 500 or remington 870 is a way better buy than a benelli pump.
Yeah its true that mossberg and remingtons are cheaper guns, but in my opinion the extra quality you get with the benelli is well worth the extra money you pay for it.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

in a semi auto yeah but not worth it in a pump. never had a single problem with my mossy 500
Old 12-02-2008, 02:13 PM

sometimes when i pump my 500 too fast the spent shell and next shell comes outsome time
Old 12-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

well to each his own. I'd rather be totin a benelli
Old 12-02-2008, 07:56 PM

I'd rather be toting a gun i'm not afraid to get dirty because i paid a ridiculous amount for it and i think thats what mossy's getting to. I've shot a Benelli, my neighbors Super Black Eagle II, probably one of the finest semi-auto shotguns you can buy and i agree if i'm getting a semi and have the money i'm gettin a benelli.

But this is my thinking and i know it isn't everyones, when i'm in the woods with my Mossy 500, i'm not afraid to ding it up or put a scratch or two on it and i'm not afraid to drop it and get it dirty, with a $1000 shotgun, i'd probably take it in the field with my case because i spent to much on that gun to get it scratched. Also as far as accuracy wise, theres no difference. But thats JMO just like its your opinion Benelli's should be worshipped like a 3rd messiah (jesus, Barack Obama are 1 and 2). What i think is stupid is others calling someone dumb or stupid or insane because they have a differing opinion. Just my $.02
Old 12-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I'd rather be toting a gun i'm not afraid to get dirty because i paid a ridiculous amount for it and i think thats what mossy's getting to. I've shot a Benelli, my neighbors Super Black Eagle II, probably one of the finest semi-auto shotguns you can buy and i agree if i'm getting a semi and have the money i'm gettin a benelli.

But this is my thinking and i know it isn't everyones, when i'm in the woods with my Mossy 500, i'm not afraid to ding it up or put a scratch or two on it and i'm not afraid to drop it and get it dirty, with a $1000 shotgun, i'd probably take it in the field with my case because i spent to much on that gun to get it scratched. Also as far as accuracy wise, theres no difference. But thats JMO just like its your opinion Benelli's should be worshipped like a 3rd messiah (jesus, Barack Obama are 1 and 2). What i think is stupid is others calling someone dumb or stupid or insane because they have a differing opinion. Just my $.02
hahahahahahahahahahah LMAO