Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 mossberg owners >

mossberg owners

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

mossberg owners

Old 11-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default mossberg owners

since some of you arent privledged enough to shoot remingtons and have mossturds i was hoping you could help me. my cousin bought his boy a youth model 500 and now bought him a camo butt stock and fore end. he knows i do all my own gun smithing and gun work and is gonna bring it down to me to change it out. since iver never worked on a moss. before i was wonderin if there was any hitches im gonna run into w/ the fore end thats gonna make me break is gun over my knee. my rem just pulls off the slides w/ steady pressure and the removel of a nut. what about this one?
Old 11-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: mossberg owners

I don't know. I was always privledged(sp?) to start with a Remington, and now I have a Benelli....

I like your name for a Mossberg....lol
Old 11-23-2008, 05:00 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

since some of you arent privledged enough to shoot remingtons and have mossturds i was hoping you could help me. my cousin bought his boy a youth model 500 and now bought him a camo butt stock and fore end. he knows i do all my own gun smithing and gun work and is gonna bring it down to me to change it out. since iver never worked on a moss. before i was wonderin if there was any hitches im gonna run into w/ the fore end thats gonna make me break is gun over my knee. my rem just pulls off the slides w/ steady pressure and the removel of a nut. what about this one?
Somewhere on the internet is a manual for disassembly of the Mossberg 500. It's easy, even a small girl can do it.

(I can't give you a link. My husband has had it for a long time.)

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 11-23-2008, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

i bet when i lok at it its nothin but i have a few days till he drps it off so i thought ide ask. i know many of you guys and girls on here have them. no better place to throw it out there right??? ide expect you guys would do the same. all pumps are prety simple. thats the beauty of 'em
Old 11-23-2008, 05:11 PM

u kno shut ur mouth remingturds arent as good as mossberg besidesmy mossy shoots better than my 870

Old 11-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: smallgamehunter12

u kno shut ur mouth remingturds arent as good as mossberg besidesmy mossy shoots better than my 870
Geez, for Pete's sake, cool down. I don't have anything against them, I just like making fun of them because I personally don't care to shoot them. It isn't much different than you calling Remington a Remingturd. i am just poking fun at a company. I am not bashing them......

Old 11-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

These are the posts that make the young hunters forum so fun
Old 11-23-2008, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

hahahahaha, yeah!!! Bashing time!!!!!!! LOL

BENELLI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!! ALL OTHERS ARE NOT WORTH SHOOTING!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO SHOOTS ANYTHING ELSE ARE TARDS!!!!!

Just kidding, just kidding.....lol
Old 11-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Geez, for Pete's sake, cool down. I don't have anything against them, I just like making fun of them because I personally don't care to shoot them. It isn't much different than you calling Remington a Remingturd. i am just poking fun at a company. I am not bashing them......
Besides that Mossturd makes more sense the 'Remingturd'.... And i cant help ya Sky, i've onlyowned Brownings,Remingtons and Benellis before...
Old 11-23-2008, 06:58 PM

your right i bet a bennelli shoots better than a mossy or remington ive never shot one because i don5t kno anyone who has one ar can afford one

Quick Reply: mossberg owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.