Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 mossberg owners >

mossberg owners

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

mossberg owners

Old 11-23-2008, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: mossberg owners

I shoot one......come on, I am not trying to start a big argument. Let's just drop the subject. I don't care for Mossberg, you don't care for Remington. I like Remington. Let's just agree to disagree.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:10 PM

I've shot a Benelli Super Black Eagle II i believe, my neighbor owns one. Shoots real nice but just as accurate as my "Mossturd". Sky you shouldn't run into any problems at all, the beauty of the Mossberg is it's simplicity. I'm actually thinking about buying a thumbhole stock for my mossy, how much ya charge?
Old 11-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

lol i dont charge anyone for anything accept when i build their arrows hahhaa lok what i started! haha in the words of the duck commander a shotgun has to do three things, "boom, boom, boom" it doesnt matter whats stamped on the barrel......although it is nice when it says remington
Old 11-24-2008, 07:49 AM

Its really easy to swap a stock and forearm on a mossberg. The forearm you jsut take the nut off hte end and it pulls right off. Mossbergs are extremely easy to work on.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

i love my mossberg but i dont hate remington both of my brothers shoot 870's and the seem to work fine
i am looking into a rifle in the future and i wont think twice if i like another brand aside from mossberg
there is no need to hate on gun so much more than another mossbergs and remingtons- extremly compatible
beneli are wat i would call a performance level higher but they also can cost 500-1200 dollars whereas you can get a $250 remington or mossberg and get almost asgood performace probly good enough for watever your using it for JMO
Old 11-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

I have a 500 and an 870. and in all honesty I shoot my $20 sears and roebuck 16 ga. more than either of the other two....maybe that is cause my grandpa carried it all those years tho....
-Jake
Old 11-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Retaks

Its really easy to swap a stock and forearm on a mossberg. The forearm you jsut take the nut off hte end and it pulls right off. Mossbergs are extremely easy to work on.
i figured as much. they are all about the same but who knows w/ mossberg. i figured they had sneezle pins and muffler bearings that had to be greased before you could put ammo in the tube thats made from a paper towel roll
Old 11-24-2008, 10:39 AM

If you don't shoot a Browning, you might as well toss your guns in the river.

[8D]
Old 11-24-2008, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

I shoot one......come on, I am not trying to start a big argument. Let's just drop the subject. I don't care for Mossberg, you don't care for Remington. I like Remington. Let's just agree to disagree.
atleast a remington would still work afterwards lol
Old 11-24-2008, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

mossberg is my name they have to be good
remingtonofcrap is overpriced and crap there .22s and there .22 ammos crap

Quick Reply: mossberg owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.