HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   mossberg owners (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/275063-mossberg-owners.html)

skybuster20ga 11-23-2008 04:58 PM

mossberg owners

since some of you arent privledged enough to shoot remingtons and have mossturds i was hoping you could help me. my cousin bought his boy a youth model 500 and now bought him a camo butt stock and fore end. he knows i do all my own gun smithing and gun work and is gonna bring it down to me to change it out. since iver never worked on a moss. before i was wonderin if there was any hitches im gonna run into w/ the fore end thats gonna make me break is gun over my knee. my rem just pulls off the slides w/ steady pressure and the removel of a nut. what about this one?

sachiko 11-23-2008 05:00 PM

RE: mossberg owners

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

since some of you arent privledged enough to shoot remingtons and have mossturds i was hoping you could help me. my cousin bought his boy a youth model 500 and now bought him a camo butt stock and fore end. he knows i do all my own gun smithing and gun work and is gonna bring it down to me to change it out. since iver never worked on a moss. before i was wonderin if there was any hitches im gonna run into w/ the fore end thats gonna make me break is gun over my knee. my rem just pulls off the slides w/ steady pressure and the removel of a nut. what about this one?
Somewhere on the internet is a manual for disassembly of the Mossberg 500. It's easy, even a small girl can do it.

(I can't give you a link. My husband has had it for a long time.)

May The Sheep Be With You

pheasantfanatic 11-23-2008 05:00 PM

I don't know. I was always privledged(sp?) to start with a Remington, and now I have a Benelli....

I like your name for a Mossberg....lol

skybuster20ga 11-23-2008 05:07 PM

i bet when i lok at it its nothin but i have a few days till he drps it off so i thought ide ask. i know many of you guys and girls on here have them. no better place to throw it out there right??? ide expect you guys would do the same. all pumps are prety simple. thats the beauty of 'em

smallgamehunter12 11-23-2008 05:11 PM

u kno shut ur mouth remingturds arent as good as mossberg besidesmy mossy shoots better than my 870

pheasantfanatic 11-23-2008 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: smallgamehunter12

u kno shut ur mouth remingturds arent as good as mossberg besidesmy mossy shoots better than my 870

Geez, for Pete's sake, cool down. I don't have anything against them, I just like making fun of them because I personally don't care to shoot them. It isn't much different than you calling Remington a Remingturd. i am just poking fun at a company. I am not bashing them......

Rory/MO 11-23-2008 05:34 PM

These are the posts that make the young hunters forum so fun:D

pheasantfanatic 11-23-2008 05:36 PM

hahahahaha, yeah!!! Bashing time!!!!!!! LOL

BENELLI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!! ALL OTHERS ARE NOT WORTH SHOOTING!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO SHOOTS ANYTHING ELSE ARE TARDS!!!!!

Just kidding, just kidding.....lol

huntnteen 11-23-2008 06:47 PM

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Geez, for Pete's sake, cool down. I don't have anything against them, I just like making fun of them because I personally don't care to shoot them. It isn't much different than you calling Remington a Remingturd. i am just poking fun at a company. I am not bashing them......
Besides that Mossturd makes more sense the 'Remingturd'.... And i cant help ya Sky, i've onlyowned Brownings,Remingtons and Benellis before...

smallgamehunter12 11-23-2008 06:58 PM

your right i bet a bennelli shoots better than a mossy or remington ive never shot one because i don5t kno anyone who has one ar can afford one