Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 picture thread >

picture thread

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

picture thread

Old 12-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: picture thread

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

Im finally putting up some pics! Here I go

Me under some random bridge in St. Louis I thought it was cool
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq334/hulagirl1517/Hannahbridge.jpg

Me and my twin brother at a gift shop Place in Gulf Shores
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq334/hulagirl1517/IMG_1423.jpg

One more of me squirrel hunting http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq334/hulagirl1517/hannahsquirrelhunting.jpg" border="0"
Girl that hunts and doesnt look like a man? In fact lookshot dareI say it?

Well im glad I dont look like a man...lol.....I love to hunt and im a chick And im not ashamed of it!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

2008 Turkey, with a broken ankle to "boot". (hahah)

Now that is dedication...or obsession, I haven't decided yet, but I definitely find it inspirational.
Id rather do it for turkey then i did for duck.... Well in one of those i walked around a volcanic rock lake carrying a fishing pole, shotgun, box of shells, and duckstrap, luckily nothing flew so i didnt have anything to carry back, what was bad was my ankle started hurting again, so i had to use a crutch as i went over a mountain to get to where a friend was fishing, and i carried most of the same stuff, made a sling for the gun to allow me to carry all of it....
Old 12-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

bowtech you are desperate
Old 12-07-2008, 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

I was just stating a fact, there is not many hot girls that hunt, all the ones I have met were either anti-hunting or undecided. And its not desperate, you have no idea how stressful it will be to date any girl from now on, I will always be asking myself the question, does she really like me or the gifts I buy?
Old 12-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was just stating a fact, there is not many hot girls that hunt, all the ones I have met were either anti-hunting or undecided. And its not desperate, you have no idea how stressful it will be to date any girl from now on, I will always be asking myself the question, does she really like me or the gifts I buy?
dont buy her tons of stupid gifts. that simple. why have you never posted a picture of yourself?
Old 12-07-2008, 05:22 PM

Well my computer has been a pain latly and its not connecting to our home network well all our pics are stored at the moment. I can get the one i use for myspace for ya if you really want to see what sexy looks like.

Old 12-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

now i know why you have never posted your picture here before
Old 12-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

dont buy her tons of stupid gifts. that simple. why have you never posted a picture of yourself?
Wow Mossy gave good advice for once! I think you should take for it is true, if you dont but them all the gifts then you wont have to ask yourself that, limit yourself to under $20 for a gift until you have been dating for quite some time....
Old 12-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

my uncle once told me, buy them the cheap jewlery if you dont think they will last more than 2 weeks then buy the time it starts making there skin turn green you wll already be dumped lol. gota love my uncle lol
Old 12-08-2008, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow bowtech thats just funny

Quick Reply: picture thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.