Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 picture thread >

picture thread

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

picture thread

Old 12-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: picture thread

Thanks, yeah im new, ive read the forums for a while but just joined a month ago and just recently started looking on the youth forum. I live in eastern Pennsylvania and deer hunt in PA, NJ, and NY but most of my hunting is done around my house in PA
Old 12-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

i used to bow hunt in eastern pa. in honsedale acxtually. wayne county. nice pics by the way. one thing i liked were the feild photos. w/ all the deer ive shot thats one thing i dont have is feild photos. i wish i did but i dont carry a camera because its extra weight and since i track i dont believe in anything that doesnt serve a purpose. and plus im always alone extremely far back into the woods. (miles usually) maybe ill try to pick up a really light weight digital camera for next year and learn how to make it go off on the timer...[&:]
Old 12-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah i have two cameras and i use both of them depending on where i am hunting. Some places i hunt i am 3 miles back in and only take my small lightweight camera and if i am hunting somewhere i dont have a long walk i take my 12x optical zoom digital camera that i also use to take pictures from the stand if i can. I always try to get a good field picture to make sure i have the best memories i can from the hunt
Old 12-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

all my pics are in the back of my truck or hangin in the garage. as far as memories go, lol i have memories of each hunt lol a few mile drag usually is the memory. ive been in places so bad up here in maine wheile trackin a buck that ive actually said to myself, "no way ami shootnig him out here ths place is a hell hole" dragging a 200lb plus deer that far sucks alone. sometimes ill flag it w/ a blue ribbon, cut a slice in the front knee cap and slide a cartridge under the skin (for proof its my deer, believe it or not some guys have had deer stolen by other hunters up here if you leave them) and hike out, sometimes it takes hours to get out on a good paced walk. ill get my dad and brother and go back in the next day and make a day of draggin them out. this year i was lucky in the fact that the deer i shot was very small and i had about 3 inches of crusty snow and it slid along real well.

how well would a camera hold up to below zero, water and snow?? pretty good?
Old 12-06-2008, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah i shot a buck this past monday 3 miles back in and boned it out and carried the meat out in a frame pack instead of dragging it. The camera would hold up with the cold with no problem and most cameras are waterproof to come extent but one thing i do if conditions are bad i put the camera in a sandwich bag which works very well and adds minimal weight
Old 12-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Hunt4Life23

Yeah i shot a buck this past monday 3 miles back in and boned it out and carried the meat out in a frame pack instead of dragging it. The camera would hold up with the cold with no problem and most cameras are waterproof to come extent but one thing i do if conditions are bad i put the camera in a sandwich bag which works very well and adds minimal weight
thats a big "no-no" here (maine)they must be in tact

i dunno about a camera....just somethin else for me to mess w/ and deal w/. im a bare essentials guys. rubber boots, a iron sighted pump carbine and a wool sweater, knife and drag rope thats it lol
Old 12-06-2008, 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: bayou_buckslayer

Im finally putting up some pics! Here I go

Me under some random bridge in St. Louis I thought it was cool
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq334/hulagirl1517/Hannahbridge.jpg

Me and my twin brother at a gift shop Place in Gulf Shores
http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq334/hulagirl1517/IMG_1423.jpg

One more of me squirrel hunting http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq334/hulagirl1517/hannahsquirrelhunting.jpg" border="0"
Girl that hunts and doesnt look like a man? In fact lookshot dareI say it?
Old 12-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

looks like jail bait dare i say
Old 12-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3218049&mpage=1&key=&#321804 9[8D]
Old 12-06-2008, 06:19 PM

Me and my first trap set.

Quick Reply: picture thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.