Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 How was everyone's Halloween? >

How was everyone's Halloween?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

How was everyone's Halloween?

Old 11-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default How was everyone's Halloween?

mine was pretty good, went to a friends party, then wandered around for awhile with them. Nearlly got into a couple fights well wandering around though, kinda dissapointed nothing happend. as were walking down a street goofing off one of my friends goes "Thats Jacob!" and points out the guy who my bestfriends girlfriend cheated on him with, they had to yell at me to not attack... then a little latter it was just me and two girls walking down a dark street, when this group of about 10-15 guys start cat calling and harassing one of the girls i was with, but the rest of my friends showed up before the fight started. Ah well, no fights for me this year, next year i will be 18 and probley at a club in the city

and Red, you should post your story on here as wll, i just read it on Myspace
Old 11-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: How was everyone's Halloween?

You didn't even say what you dressed up as!!!

I'm dissapointed lol

Mine was great!! I went out to a halloween party on the tuesday before then on Halloween went out dancing then to two bars after. Couldn't stay out toooooooooo tooo late I worked in the morning. lol Oh well though best one so far.
I was G.I. Jane lol
Old 11-01-2008, 11:35 PM

I went toa club and then to a couple parties. Suprisingly the evening went pretty smoothly

Oh...and I dressed up as RUN-DMC ha
Old 11-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol pictures Bush? and i went as a pirate or musketeer, your choice lol, i figured out a costume on Thursday, cause i didnt know tell last week if id be able to goto my friends party or if i would be duck/goose hunting, ok if everybody has a picture of themselves in costume, post it!

Old 11-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ya know what? I can't really remember what happened that night.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Which means your probley had a much better night then all of us lol
Old 11-02-2008, 12:55 AM

I went to a bar for my night. I really cant say what i was on here since its a youth forum but it was a great costume.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

i stayed home like a good boy and watched all the little kiddies show up in their costumes and handed out candy. we had 312 kids come this year.my nieces and nephews come over and my parents and my g/fs parents. we all got pretty hotted up. my dad decided it would be a good idea to show his ass to us........it was disturbing. we were gonna go to a halloween party last nifght but i fell asleep around 8 and kellsi didnt want to wake me up.........didnt matter anyways, parties at the dane moore are always a blood bath and im gettin tired of it.

also my newest nephew whose 10 weeks came for a few hours, he was dressed like a little hunter it was cute. we also learned that my best friends 1 yr old likes budlight lol his momma wasnt happy w/ me[&:]
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

I went hunting in the morning (only saw a fox), checked my deer camera (), then talked on the phone with the girl for awhile because she had to spend the week at the clinic, and then around 3 or so i went up to the fire department for the evening. After that i went to my brothers b-day party at my house then to a freinds party and then i slept over at another freinds house.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:29 AM

Went to a haunted house i had free tickits for. Then had some clan battles on COD4, worked out well because all my clan members are from vegas so, timing was good.

Quick Reply: How was everyone's Halloween?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.