Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 How was everyone's Halloween? >

How was everyone's Halloween?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

How was everyone's Halloween?

Old 11-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: How was everyone's Halloween?

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

Doesn't suprize me that you are the one to say something like that.

It's sooooooooooo funny....
lol
well i admit it wasnt a knee slapper but i couldnt let it go unsaid.

did you ever get to go up to alberta during october to hunt w/ yer dad? j/w since you know, you never write anymore stuck up! lol
Old 11-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

Doesn't suprize me that you are the one to say something like that.

It's sooooooooooo funny....
lol
well i admit it wasnt a knee slapper but i couldnt let it go unsaid.

did you ever get to go up to alberta during october to hunt w/ yer dad? j/w since you know, you never write anymore stuck up! lol
I didn't get to go because I had to go a couple weeks ago to go see my nan because she isn't doing too good at all.
AND I'm not writing much because Since I moved into my new place I haven't been able to get internet yet. SO in order for me to get internet I have to sit in my bathroom and steal someone else lmao.

Also it rarely lets me on here lol

so soooooooooooory sky lmao
Old 11-03-2008, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

lol we understand. sorry to hear about your nan. hopefully everything works out. too bad you didnt get to hunt but familiy comes first.
Old 11-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Typical Buck

lol we understand. sorry to hear about your nan. hopefully everything works out. too bad you didnt get to hunt but familiy comes first.
Well I'm hoping to save up enough money to go back still. Not working out so good though I have saved maybe ... 50 dollars lol
Old 11-04-2008, 01:44 AM

Well I'm hoping to save up enough money to go back still. Not working out so good though I have saved maybe ... 50 dollars lol
You sond like me saving money. My gf lives at the beach so i go see her a couple times a week. Last week it was $250 in gas to go there and back for the week. He mom just got me some little 4cyl car to make the trip back and fort to save on gas now. Its in the shop makin sure everything is good and i should have it next weekend.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

well as much as you work...im guessin you still have your little spending problem! lol
Old 11-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

well as much as you work...im guessin you still have your little spending problem! lol
i think it has surpassed being a 'little' problem
Old 11-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ide start turnin tricks! i think its leagal in canada
Old 11-04-2008, 05:19 PM
Typical Buck

I had a good halloween the main thing is that im a good little person (ahem) not like others (cough) (probly cause im to young to do foolish stuff and even if i was i wouldnt go bar hoppin) anyway i did a little bit of trick or treating with my friends little brother he wanted to go and his brother didnt want to go so i took him got some candy in the process! I have no desire to drink or to do drugs or anything so candy is good to me I wish most ppl were like wise.......oh and i scared some ppl by pretending to be a decoration i was in this freaky black cloke and stood completely still then somebody would walk by and i would yell and scare them one time these to teenager girls walked by so i screamed and they FREAKED OUT! they ran screaming "omg omg ! ! ! ! heard a little language that night but it was worth it!
Old 11-04-2008, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like you had a good time! thats cool. and remember, dont let the man get ya down!

Quick Reply: How was everyone's Halloween?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.