Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Check This Out >

Check This Out

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Check This Out

Old 10-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Check This Out

ORIGINAL: 1shotkill1993

guys i promise you its not fake. my best friends zach went with her to the peaks (thats where she was) and this is real. i also asked my mom if shes ever been up to peaks and she said that the deer will walk right up to you. and it is free range here. nothing closed up its a public mountain.
Thats how it is in some parts of Yellowstone National Park. When I went there, the deer would walk right up to people.

In fact, in one part of Yellowstone a toddler was killed by a deer. The kid was petting a doe and his parents were taking a picture. He was letting the deer lick a mint, and he pulled it away from the deer and it hooved him on the side of the head. Right beside him was a sign that read "Please, do not feed the deer."