. I realy want to kick..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 help me on this one >

help me on this one

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

help me on this one

Old 09-19-2008, 04:18 PM

Default help me on this one

A girl at school that i like well her friend got in a fight and she seperated it. Well some guy grabbed her and choked her out till she passed out.[:@] I know if i saw that guy do that i would have broke his nose i hate when a guy hurts a girl. I realy want to kick this guysbutt and i dont know what i should do. My mom nows all about it she said i should do what is right that is the problem i dont know what to do yall help me out
Old 09-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: help me on this one

well it all depends...is the guy bigger than you? if he is i say you get him from behind like he got her! really though you got to realize you gota pick and choose where you choose to take care of it...the school wont recognize that you did it in defence of a girl ever...especially not after a day or more has passed, so expect to get suspended....that being said any guy who hits a girl deserves to be beat to a bloody pulp! even if you dont win the fight, if you land one solid one than you did all you could to straighten things out. most will tell you the longer you wait the more wrong it is for you to get involved...i say, the longer you wait the less he expects it!
Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hmm, I wouldn't try anything, till you catch him doing anything. But that's total BS with him doin that to a girl. Grabbin necks shouldn't even be done on guys, just means you can't hit
Old 09-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Typical Buck

WHAT THE HELL!!! Oh man! Why would he do that!
I agree with Andy on this one make sure you pick and choose your fights.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AlbertianHuntress

WHAT THE HELL!!! Oh man! Why would he do that!
I agree with Andy on this one make sure you pick and choose your fights.
jeez, making it sound like its rare that i have good ideas!
Old 09-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

[align=left]i tell you what i would have kicked the crap out of him and if he tryed to get back up i would have knocked him back down. there is no reason that anyone needs to do that to a woman. there is not one reason that there is a possible reason to do it. if he does it again kick the livingsnot out of him man do what ever it takes[/align]
Old 09-19-2008, 05:23 PM

There is absolutely NO reason to ever lay a finger on a girl. Men who do so are trash, plain and simple.Take care of this if you feel the need, and if you do feel that need, leave him with no question about how you feel about it

I know if I was this situation, I wouldn't be writing about it on the internet. It would be taken care of before I could pull up HNI and write the thread
Old 09-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

What and Ahole. I agree with Will.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

She's not your girl. Therefore its not your fight. She may not even thank you for it or notice. Heck, she might not even sign your cast.

Men who do such things are scum.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

She's not your girl. Therefore its not your fight. She may not even thank you for it or notice. Heck, she might not even sign your cast.

Men who do such things are scum.
Who's the scum? the one who choked the girl? Or a guy who beats up a guys for chocking a girl till she passes out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.