. I realy want to kick..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 help me on this one >

help me on this one

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

help me on this one

Old 10-01-2008, 08:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: help me on this one

ORIGINAL: whitetailbowhunter

This is still going? lol
The thread is, but I bet the actual situation is over. Can't believe this thread has lasted this long....
Old 10-02-2008, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've noticed some not so nice language going on but I edit those out but lets keep it down a tad bit.

As for the whole situation, this is my thoughts.

1.noman should ever hit a woman, let alone choke her.

2. Trying to pick fight with him after the fact is pointless because one way or another, the guy will get what he deserves sooner or later.

3.Although I will not encourage fighting, however, I will say fight for what you believe inand stand for.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

geez is this ever going to end?????
Old 10-10-2008, 07:34 PM

Numero Uno:
Do NOT just walk up and bust this kid in the face. You will then be a pu$$y for cold cocking the guy. If you have a problem bring it up with him, if it escalates from there and he tries to get violent with you, thennnnn you can give him what he deserves. I've got a pretty bad temper and have done my fair share of fighting. It was always justified and I've only been hit once, and not once have I ever hit someone without them knowing it was coming. Honestly though man, she's not your girl so I wouldn't risk your reputation nor safety over it because most likely she won't appreciate it. I'd only fight if it's self defense, someone runs their mouth toooo much, or if he was chocking her out right in front of you.