Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 For the next week or two >

For the next week or two

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

For the next week or two

Old 07-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default For the next week or two

I will not be home, my parents left, and decided they didnt trust me to not throw a party at my house, thus makeing me stay at my sister's house, which is fine cause thats where i work as well. Their computer doesnt alow me to post on this site, but i can read up on what yall are saying. if you wish to talk email me or PM me, and dont be shy, for i am bored most of the afternoon and night
Old 07-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: For the next week or two

my parents never trust me either
Old 07-30-2008, 10:53 PM

Parents trust me with their daughters, i'm to much of a good boy[:'(]
Old 07-31-2008, 06:49 AM
Little Doe Peep

My mom always trusted me. She worked nights until about 2 AM and I was home alone from the time I was eight years old. (I know, she was breaking the law.) The only time I ever betrayed her trust was that incident when I was 13. I thought she would never trust me again, but surprise, surprise, she did. She made me promise I would never do something like that again, and she never mentioned it again. (She did make me suffer of course.)

May The Sheep Be With You
Old 07-31-2008, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

hahahaha i have a pretty good story about being left home the first time for any length of time but im affraid red hawk will warn me, edit it or ban me for life
Old 07-31-2008, 12:38 PM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

hahahaha i have a pretty good story about being left home the first time for any length of time but im affraid red hawk will warn me, edit it or ban me for life
At this point in your life, you should have learned enough euphemisms to be able to tell it without breaking the rules.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol yea i dont care anywyas, ill just tell the clean version. i was 16 and my parents and my little sister went up to camp for a week and left me home alone w/ $ for groceries and whatever else so i decided to have my brother get two kegs and we threw a party but no one ever left. like 40 ppl stayed at my parents house for three days. growing up in the loggin business i thought ide be 'okay' to do a littel loggin around the house for bon fire wood (mind you i had a few in me) and i dropped a big bull pine in the pool [:'(]then my buddy Fon passed out and i think it was his brother put a fire extinguisher "someplace" in his body and touched it off and he had to go to the hospital cuz he got Co2 burns on his grundle. i shot at a woodchuck out in the back yard and shot through the bathroom window......while it was closed (that was dumb i admit)there was a constant array of smoke shows in the road in front of the house. so much infact that the fire dept. was called by our neighbors who though the house was on fire (probably due to the 30 flames from the bon fire. soooooooooooo we cleaned up every thing the best we could, i got the tree out of the pool w/ the excavator but that ruined the grass out back. i threw a baseball threw the bathroom window and told them thats how that broke. a couple days after they go back my mom started finding "prophylactic wrappers" all over the househahaa it took them a long long time to let me have their house to myselffor any amount of time after that. oh yea, that was the week i met my current g/f too lol needless to say she has calmed me down quit a bit. maybe tamed is a better word i dunno lol
Old 07-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol yea i dont care anywyas, ill just tell the clean version. i was 16 and my parents and my little sister went up to camp for a week and left me home alone w/ $ for groceries and whatever else so i decided to have my brother get two kegs and we threw a party but no one ever left. like 40 ppl stayed at my parents house for three days. growing up in the loggin business i thought ide be 'okay' to do a littel loggin around the house for bon fire wood (mind you i had a few in me) and i dropped a big bull pine in the pool [:'(]then my buddy Fon passed out and i think it was his brother put a fire extinguisher "someplace" in his body and touched it off and he had to go to the hospital cuz he got Co2 burns on his grundle. i shot at a woodchuck out in the back yard and shot through the bathroom window......while it was closed (that was dumb i admit)there was a constant array of smoke shows in the road in front of the house. so much infact that the fire dept. was called by our neighbors who though the house was on fire (probably due to the 30 flames from the bon fire. soooooooooooo we cleaned up every thing the best we could, i got the tree out of the pool w/ the excavator but that ruined the grass out back. i threw a baseball threw the bathroom window and told them thats how that broke. a couple days after they go back my mom started finding "prophylactic wrappers" all over the househahaa it took them a long long time to let me have their house to myselffor any amount of time after that. oh yea, that was the week i met my current g/f too lol needless to say she has calmed me down quit a bit. maybe tamed is a better word i dunno lol
Sounds like my sophomore year of high school....best times of my life
Old 08-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

lol yea i was pretty out of control for a couple years but ive changed alot. building a house really calmed me down. i look at things alot different now.......
Old 08-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

dude that is hilarius

Quick Reply: For the next week or two

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.