Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Pics of your vehicles! >

Pics of your vehicles!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Pics of your vehicles!

Old 07-24-2008, 08:55 PM

Default RE: Pics of your vehicles!

ORIGINAL: silentArcher

ORIGINAL: Retaks

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

everything else!
Like what? Umm.... It runs a 10.36 1/4 mile spinning the first 60 feet. Im hoping with nitrous i can get down into the 9 sec range. The girl im getting with wants me topark it and only raceit on the track cause she is terrified of it. She say ima kill myself with it. I dont know what else to put. It has some BFG drag radials on it now but i think when i put the Nitrous on it im going to switch to slicks for on the track and get some crome cobra rims for on the street with some Nitto 555R so it looks less like a race car and i wont get messed with as much.
Thats pretty fast. fastest car i've ever been is a 1964 Chevy Chevelle(sp) malibu SS. perfectly restored.
Yea i love how fast it is but now im determined to make it faster. The Performance shop down the street has a twin turbo Mustang GT-500 that runsmid 9's. I wanna be able to keep up with that car. Its at like 1300 horse though.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pics of your vehicles!

there she is. 89 chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 wit a 350. bought it not knowing that it had cracked heads [:@]jus now got it running good tho. it huals a deer pretty good so it works for me.