Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Pics of your vehicles! >

Pics of your vehicles!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Pics of your vehicles!

Old 07-22-2008, 04:59 PM

Default RE: Pics of your vehicles!

Retaks,

My 22s made my truck ride so much rougher after I got them, and the speedometer messed upa little bit.

But I ain't giving em up for nothin

My truck has the rims (obviously), billet grille, flowmaster dual exhaust, Clarion head unit with JL subs behind the seat, Garmin GPS system.....and soon to come, drop shackles in the rear.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:12 PM

ORIGINAL: BOWHUNTINGisLIFE

y such low gas milage on the powerstroke. the guy i work for has the same truck and gets 18-20
because i like the race mode on my Edge programmer. Therye are 5 settings on it. I love seeing the black smoke come out of the pipe when i stomp on it.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Retaks,

My 22s made my truck ride so much rougher after I got them, and the speedometer messed upa little bit.

My truck has the rims (obviously), billet grille, flowmaster dual exhaust, Clarion head unit with JL subs behind the seat, Garmin GPS system.....and soon to come, drop shackles in the rear.
The bigger tires should help mine not ride rough with them. I was thinking about a billet grill but not sure yet. I do have a Pioneer 6 disk dvd/navigation system in the dash and 2 10" Kicker Solo Barik L5's in a custom box under the back seat. Now i need new door speakers and ill be set. I did the 20% tint about 15 mins after getting the truck.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Fork Horn

all i have is my wheeler that is fun eneough or mabee it is just that i am 13

Old 07-23-2008, 12:39 PM

ORIGINAL: sharpshooter19

all i have is my wheeler that is fun eneough or mabee it is just that i am 13
4wheelers are so much more fun. I wish i never got rid of mine but there is nowhere around here to ride so i decided i was better off with a motorcycle.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

i dont have pictures but i drive an 03 dodge 1500 hemisport and we have a 1973 chevy custom twenty deluxe four speed
Old 07-23-2008, 06:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Retaks

Retaks,

The bigger tires should help mine not ride rough with them. I was thinking about a billet grill but not sure yet. I do have a Pioneer 6 disk dvd/navigation system in the dash and 2 10" Kicker Solo Barik L5's in a custom box under the back seat. Now i need new door speakers and ill be set. I did the 20% tint about 15 mins after getting the truck.
Yea Im sure bigger tires would help. I barely have any rubber at all, and they still cost a fortune[&:]. I personnaly like the way your grille looks, as is. The matching white paint is cool looking.Ialways like grillespainted to match.A billet grille might garb it up too much. But, who knows?

I have 2 10" JL W3v3s behind my seat. And I had the Clarion head unit in within an hour of having home from the dealership
Old 07-23-2008, 06:50 PM

Retaks,

Yea Im sure bigger tires would help. I barely have any rubber at all, and they still cost a fortune[&:]. I personnaly like the way your grille looks, as is. The matching white paint is cool looking.Ialways like grillespainted to match.A billet grille might garb it up too much. But, who knows?

I have 2 10" JL W3v3s behind my seat. And I had the Clarion head unit in within an hour of having home from the dealership
Very nice. I dont expect my ride quality to change much since im really only going up 2" in rim size and going up 2.5" in tire size. If i go with 24" rims then i will be losing about 1.5" of rubber but i dont think it will effect anything but my pocket really bad. The price difference in the same tire with 24" rims and 22" rims is about $150 each.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Spike

Heres my huntin wagon
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/94blackSS/Picture137.jpg
The latest mod lol
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/94blackSS/untitled.jpg

and the bikes
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/94blackSS/bikepics026.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/94blackSS/bikepics019.jpg
Old 07-24-2008, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

everything else!
Like what? Umm.... It runs a 10.36 1/4 mile spinning the first 60 feet. Im hoping with nitrous i can get down into the 9 sec range. The girl im getting with wants me topark it and only raceit on the track cause she is terrified of it. She say ima kill myself with it. I dont know what else to put. It has some BFG drag radials on it now but i think when i put the Nitrous on it im going to switch to slicks for on the track and get some crome cobra rims for on the street with some Nitto 555R so it looks less like a race car and i wont get messed with as much.
Thats pretty fast. fastest car i've ever been is a 1964 Chevy Chevelle(sp) malibu SS. perfectly restored.

Quick Reply: Pics of your vehicles!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.