Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Pics of your vehicles! >

Pics of your vehicles!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Pics of your vehicles!

Old 07-21-2008, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pics of your vehicles!

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

BLING* BLING*

My '06 F-150

ORIGINAL: Retaks

I dnt know how to post more then one pic pet post so here is my baby. 2007 F-250 Power Stroke.

Nice trucks!!
If I were to get a truck it would be an F150.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Chris_H

Hey Retaks... whats the gas mileage on that bad boy [&:]
Which one are you talking about? The truck gets 13 around town. I dont do much highway driving so i dont know about there. The car gets 7 if im extremely gentle on the throttle but its hard to do that with 700 ponys under the hood. So it stays around 3-4 mpg with premium gas.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

you only race the mustang right? that thing would cost a fortune to drive around town, but you'd win a lot of street races

*BTW, thats a nice f-150! my uncle has the same one, only dark green. itsa beast thats for sure. Even though it came with such a lousy horn [&:]
Old 07-22-2008, 07:09 AM

The Mustang is 100% streeet legal except i put a slip on pipe over the cats until i needs inspected. Other then that it is all legal. I just got a Nitrus Works kit for it to give me an extra 350 horse. Im hoping to have 950 at the wheels when i put this kit on. I do drive it around a little just for show. Mostly just to work and back.it really dosnt race on the street well at all. It dose nothing but spin the tires. Even normal driving it turns sideways on me going around corners if i tap the throttle.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Retaks

The Mustang is 100% streeet legal except i put a slip on pipe over the cats until i needs inspected. Other then that it is all legal. I just got a Nitrus Works kit for it to give me an extra 350 horse. Im hoping to have 950 at the wheels when i put this kit on. I do drive it around a little just for show. Mostly just to work and back.it really dosnt race on the street well at all. It dose nothing but spin the tires. Even normal driving it turns sideways on me going around corners if i tap the throttle.
What are the specs on that mustang?
Old 07-22-2008, 02:03 PM

Its an 86 Mustang GT body. Completely stripped and redone. The interior is bare with 2 racing seat and a full roll cage. The dash is not really a dash anymore. More of just a gauge pod on the drivers side. the motor and trans were pulled and i put a 426ci bored and stroked motor in there with a custom built C6 trans with a trans brake behind it. It has a 4link in the rear but still runs on 10in tires because if i tubbed it it wouldnt pass inspection. There are 4.30 gears in the rear. What more do you wanna know?
Old 07-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

everything else!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

everything else!
Like what? Umm.... It runs a 10.36 1/4 mile spinning the first 60 feet. Im hoping with nitrous i can get down into the 9 sec range. The girl im getting with wants me topark it and only raceit on the track cause she is terrified of it. She say ima kill myself with it. I dont know what else to put. It has some BFG drag radials on it now but i think when i put the Nitrous on it im going to switch to slicks for on the track and get some crome cobra rims for on the street with some Nitto 555R so it looks less like a race car and i wont get messed with as much.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:26 PM

I forgot to put that im thinking about lifting the truck slightly and putting some 35in tires on 22in rims on it I can put 33's on it now but i want atleast 22in rims. Im also thinking about 24's for it. It wont see much offroad use its just to look good.It already has the Edge performance chip, exaust, and intake.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Fork Horn

y such low gas milage on the powerstroke. the guy i work for has the same truck and gets 18-20

Quick Reply: Pics of your vehicles!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.