Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 We goin to Game 7 Baby!!!! >

We goin to Game 7 Baby!!!!

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

We goin to Game 7 Baby!!!!

Old 05-18-2008, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: We goin to Game 7 Baby!!!!

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

hahhaha boston is gonna bring it home baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you might as well not even watch it hahaha
You better check yourself man, the Celtics are the nervous ones right now. We came close twice already in Boston and King James is a freak of nature and also the best finisher in the game. Ben Wallace did a great job on KG at the end of last nights game (2 blocks?) and if he stays in Garnetts face all game the Cavs will roll on to face Detroit (who doesn't scare us one bit )

skybuster, do you know what this is ^^ Its the defensive player of the year (Kevin Garnett, NBA MVP), getting made into a CHILD by the King. For years and years to come this will be replayed on youtube and ESPN and anything else related to Lebron James. Its kinda like the Tim Duncan or Sheed Wallace dunk, its never gunna go away....ever! And when we close the series out on Sunday KG will have to watch it again and again on sportscenter while he sits and mopes during the off-season
hahahahaa i better check my self?? lol ok gangstah i could really careless who wins but i have always liked boston although i dont really like basketball. its boring to watch. and yea i think i know what that is, looks like two sweaty dudes who dont have skill enough to play baseball, football or hockey lol
Old 05-18-2008, 07:30 AM
Banned

its boring to watch.
And baseball isn't?

skill to play baseball

Old 05-18-2008, 08:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow man....wow
Old 05-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow man....wow
haha i see your vocabulary runs deep
Old 05-18-2008, 09:04 AM

hahhaha boston is gonna bring it home baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you might as well not even watch it hahaha
You better check yourself man, the Celtics are the nervous ones right now. We came close twice already in Boston and King James is a freak of nature and also the best finisher in the game. Ben Wallace did a great job on KG at the end of last nights game (2 blocks?) and if he stays in Garnetts face all game the Cavs will roll on to face Detroit (who doesn't scare us one bit )

skybuster, do you know what this is ^^ Its the defensive player of the year (Kevin Garnett, NBA MVP), getting made into a CHILD by the King. For years and years to come this will be replayed on youtube and ESPN and anything else related to Lebron James. Its kinda like the Tim Duncan or Sheed Wallace dunk, its never gunna go away....ever! And when we close the series out on Sunday KG will have to watch it again and again on sportscenter while he sits and mopes during the off-season
looks like two sweaty dudes who dont have skill enough to play baseball, football or hockey lol
Thats why LeBron James was an All-Ohio Wide Reciever and recieved many offers to play at big D-1 schools like Ohio State, Michigan and such
Old 05-18-2008, 09:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow man....wow
haha i see your vocabulary runs deep
No your obviously justvery ignorant about sports. The amount of skill in basketball is ridiculous compared to baseball, the only sport where there might be more skill involved is football. And like AH said, Lebron could have been a stud in that sports as well.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

baseball you definitely have to think the most, before it happens. basketball in my opinion though takes the most skill
Old 05-18-2008, 11:59 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

baseball you definitely have to think the most, before it happens. basketball in my opinion though takes the most skill
I think baseball requires the most variety of skills, although basketball probably requires more physical stamina. In the National League, even the pitchers must have some batting skills. Some positions in football only require the ability to push other people out of the way.

Hockey seems to call for a lot of stamina also. But those guys don't skate very well. They keep running into each other. I think if you put a team together of guys who could skate well and not run into other guys, you would have a guaranteed winner.

Old 05-18-2008, 12:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: xXxrory7xXx

I think baseball requires the most variety of skills, although basketball probably requires more physical stamina. In the National League, even the pitchers must have some batting skills. Some positions in football only require the ability to push other people out of the way.

Hockey seems to call for a lot of stamina also. But those guys don't skate very well. They keep running into each other. I think if you put a team together of guys who could skate well and not run into other guys, you would have a guaranteed winner.

basketball requires WAY more stamina
Old 05-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Banned

Some positions in football only require the ability to push other people out of the way.

Hockey seems to call for a lot of stamina also. But those guys don't skate very well. They keep running into each other.
I'm sorry, but these are two incredibly ignorant statements.

Quick Reply: We goin to Game 7 Baby!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.