Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

job help

Old 05-02-2008, 08:20 PM

Default RE: job help

what is your job?
Old 05-02-2008, 11:17 PM

Nick isn't joking when he says talk to mexicans, most of them work outside and can tell you where to go to get hired and such. When he said pick up a paper he mean't pick up a paper and find a job, he's not speaking a foriegn language lol
Old 05-03-2008, 06:20 AM
Little Doe Peep

There are quite a few signs out around here looking for part-time help. You may not wind up with your ideal job, but it's not a career, just a way to get some money to spend on girls. By the way, have you noticed that a lot of the baggers in grocery stores ARE girls?

Old 05-03-2008, 10:13 AM

i dont want to work in a grocery srtore i have to be outside i cant be inside during summer ui wpuld go crazy
Old 05-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11

what is your job?
i co-own westernmaine concrete and excavation w/ my father and he owns a sister comapny to that called perry builders and we specialize in log and timber frame homes but we also do stickbuilt as well. lotsa custom stuff and in the winter when building and concrete get slow we have a small crew that we put to work in the woods logging under FB Perry logging and trucking so its a wide variety of work but up here its good to ahve your hands in everything for times when the economy gets bad like right now althouygh i havnt worked for two weeks cuz its real slow right now
Old 05-03-2008, 06:59 PM

i dont want to work in a grocery srtore i have to be outside i cant be inside during summer ui wpuld go crazy
Your awefully picky for someone who doesnt have a job yet wants to spend money on a cell phone and such. DLG michigan may be different but i've worked in the grocery business for 4 years and never had a female bagger. I've never even seen a female bagger. They are usually the cashiers. On a good note though i've worked with some hotties But seriously it is a nice place to try to get a lady because when you work with them alot you connect and they share their feelings and you know when them and their B/F have broken up and it gives you the chance to swoop in for the kill so to say lol
Old 05-03-2008, 07:43 PM

ill consider it but i probably wont do it it would kill me to work a lot inside in the summer idk
im saving up for a new crossbow anda truck maybe cell phone if i can grt one
Old 05-03-2008, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

what is your job?
i co-own westernmaine concrete and excavation w/ my father and he owns a sister comapny to that called perry builders and we specialize in log and timber frame homes but we also do stickbuilt as well. lotsa custom stuff and in the winter when building and concrete get slow we have a small crew that we put to work in the woods logging under FB Perry logging and trucking so its a wide variety of work but up here its good to ahve your hands in everything for times when the economy gets bad like right now althouygh i havnt worked for two weeks cuz its real slow right now
we have a log home its a northeastern log home
Old 05-04-2008, 06:03 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Your awefully picky for someone who doesnt have a job yet wants to spend money on a cell phone and such. DLG michigan may be different but i've worked in the grocery business for 4 years and never had a female bagger. I've never even seen a female bagger. They are usually the cashiers. On a good note though i've worked with some hotties But seriously it is a nice place to try to get a lady because when you work with them alot you connect and they share their feelings and you know when them and their B/F have broken up and it gives you the chance to swoop in for the kill so to say lol
About half the baggers where we shop (Kroger) has girls as baggers. It's one of those jobs where the main qualification is just to show up on time not stoned. Baggers are only part-time, 20-30 hours a week. Cashiers are full-time. This is a good time to get one of those kinds of jobs, fast food places, etc. Lots of kids with those jobs are graduating, going away for the summer, etc., so there are signs up all over.

I'm going to enjoy my summer with Miriam and my husband. I'll be going to school full-time starting in September and I'm planning to go during the summers too.

Old 05-04-2008, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have to agree with Amature, you're very picky. Just get a job part time working where ever you can and then spend the rest of your days outside.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.