Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

job help

Old 04-24-2008, 02:40 PM

Default job help

i am 15 almost 16 in october and i need a job this summer. i need reccommendations i want to work outside
Old 04-24-2008, 03:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: job help

Get a job on a farm. Might lead to some hunting rights on their land.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:37 PM

See mossberg, this thread serves a purpose Def. try getting a job at a farm or greenhouse or a landscaping business. Also usually the local Park and Recreations Department are always looking for people to do the grunt work outside, i know ours is. They mow grass, weed eat, maintain baseball fields, parks, spread mulch and what not.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Little Doe Peep

Landscaping business is a good bet. They hire lots of people right about this time. It's temporary so they get new people each year most of the time. Main job requirement is to actually show up to work every day sober and not stoned. And stay that way for at least most of the day.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:17 PM

Try a bobcat company or something. Hard ass work but the pay should be good.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

Landscaping business is a good bet. They hire lots of people right about this time. It's temporary so they get new people each year most of the time. Main job requirement is to actually show up to work every day sober and not stoned. And stay that way for at least most of the day.

LMAO, yet so true!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:55 PM

Try to get on with a farmer
Old 04-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I think that is awesome because the shingleing crew i am on is always drunk or stoned, it is funny, also try to get a job with a contractor, because you are only a jid, you won't have to do too much dangerous work, and it is fun, and so get a super sweet tan, and ripped, like me!
Old 04-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

construction, concrete, roofing, landscaping, just think about any job outdoors and put in your application. whether you u think u want the job or not put the application in, the more app's the better off you'll be. make sure u do a really good job with the app's too. cuz when employers look at app's the first look they get at it makes the difference, if the first thing they see is a mess then your chances of gettin that job will be a lot less.just a quick tip.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

well if you're wanting to work outside....lifeguard, mowgrass, work on a farm

or if you're really feeling ambitious....

contact your local game and fisheries department and see if they have spare work for someone your age...then you'd likely be workin outside and making connections that can serve you well on down the line.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.