Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 how do you hunt >

how do you hunt

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

how do you hunt

Old 04-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: how do you hunt

I can understand work, thats a given, but i log on maybe once at night if that and you guys (not you in general) are always on. Now im not really good with names but i remember some post about asking a girl out at a gym or something (it was like 30 pages or something so i couldnt really catch up, kinda like every post here) and it was all about how and when and where and blah blah blah. Now theres nothing wrong with sitting on the computer and chatting on a forum, thats what im doing now, but when your talking about trying to get some girl you have to get out and do it not type about it (and i know it wasnt you AH). Now dont get me wrong i like your conversations and your witty inputs , but i guess IMO talking about love life and girls and how to get girls and stuff just didnt fit into a HUNTINGNET.COM forum. When i first came here it was alot more about hunting and outdoor stuff. I guess this is kind of a vent though and i cant tell people what to talk about. So carry on my friends....

Oh and BTW my comments werent directed towards you AH, just people on here in general who vent about "love" and boy/girl problems, and even though it was prolly a joke, telling me i have no life is just rediculuas....u dont know anything about me and what ive done with my life
Old 04-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have a girl problem! i got a serious one though! they all keep coming towards me! i wont be able to keep them away much longer!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Cay4redneck

I can understand work, thats a given, but i log on maybe once at night if that and you guys (not you in general) are always on. Now im not really good with names but i remember some post about asking a girl out at a gym or something (it was like 30 pages or something so i couldnt really catch up, kinda like every post here) and it was all about how and when and where and blah blah blah. Now theres nothing wrong with sitting on the computer and chatting on a forum, thats what im doing now, but when your talking about trying to get some girl you have to get out and do it not type about it (and i know it wasnt you AH). Now dont get me wrong i like your conversations and your witty inputs , but i guess IMO talking about love life and girls and how to get girls and stuff just didnt fit into a HUNTINGNET.COM forum. When i first came here it was alot more about hunting and outdoor stuff. I guess this is kind of a vent though and i cant tell people what to talk about. So carry on my friends....

Oh and BTW my comments werent directed towards you AH, just people on here in general who vent about "love" and boy/girl problems, and even though it was prolly a joke, telling me i have no life is just rediculuas....u dont know anything about me and what ive done with my life
First off the comments about you not having a life were a joke and i apologize if it came off as anything other. Second when i first came on this board the youth section was dead. Slowly but surely the youth forum has become hoppin. I like to talk about hunting as well, and i'm not stopping anyone from talking about it, the more power to ya. But you can't expect everything on here to be hunting related. You can only post so many hunting topics. I'm sorry if this section doesn't fit the mold YOU think it should. We are young hunters and we do and are interested in other things besides hunting 24/7.

If i'm gonna ask about how to approach girls i'm gonna ask people closer to my age plain and simple. This section isn't just a medium for hunting talk its a medium for asking advice from fellow hunters that are near the same age as the person asking the question.

Third i completely agree that some of the content on here has gotten out of hand and we def. need to clean it up. I'll do my part but everyone has to take some kind of responsibility as well for what they post.

On a side note i am always logged on, i never log out. I leave the screen on all day so when i come home i can just refresh to see whats going on. It doesn't mean i'm sitting and drooling at the computer like some neanderthal banging the keyboard and clicking the mouse while grunting.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

On a side note i am always logged on, i never log out. I leave the screen on all day so when i come home i can just refresh to see whats going on. It doesn't mean i'm sitting and drooling at the computer like some neanderthal banging the keyboard and clicking the mouse while grunting.
Sure your not!
Old 04-30-2008, 06:15 AM
Typical Buck

I've had just about enough from the both of you....
no you haven't your dying for more...lol

-CC
Old 04-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im glad we could get on the same page AH
Old 04-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Typical Buck

haha

-CC
Old 04-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

literally llol
Old 04-30-2008, 10:56 AM

Lol i can't stay mad at you
Old 04-30-2008, 10:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic

I've had just about enough from the both of you....
no you haven't your dying for more...lol

-CC
No, not really, i'd rather just be dieing [8D][8D] j/k

Quick Reply: how do you hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.