HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - how do you hunt
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Siman08/OH
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: how do you hunt

I can understand work, thats a given, but i log on maybe once at night if that and you guys (not you in general) are always on. Now im not really good with names but i remember some post about asking a girl out at a gym or something (it was like 30 pages or something so i couldnt really catch up, kinda like every post here) and it was all about how and when and where and blah blah blah. Now theres nothing wrong with sitting on the computer and chatting on a forum, thats what im doing now, but when your talking about trying to get some girl you have to get out and do it not type about it (and i know it wasnt you AH). Now dont get me wrong i like your conversations and your witty inputs , but i guess IMO talking about love life and girls and how to get girls and stuff just didnt fit into a HUNTINGNET.COM forum. When i first came here it was alot more about hunting and outdoor stuff. I guess this is kind of a vent though and i cant tell people what to talk about. So carry on my friends....

Oh and BTW my comments werent directed towards you AH, just people on here in general who vent about "love" and boy/girl problems, and even though it was prolly a joke, telling me i have no life is just rediculuas....u dont know anything about me and what ive done with my life