HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   RUGBY (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/242612-rugby.html)

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 11:36 AM

RE: RUGBY

lmao, dude you said she looks like a beats.......smooth reaaaal smooth. i bet the womens flock to ya w/ skills like that haha. seriously though.....i think you could take her lol

bubba why would you callbull ****? i doubt anyone on here cares enough to actually make somethin up......millions of possibilities in sports. baseball isnt a contact sport and ive seen lots **** happen on the diamond in h.s. that warranted a rescue unit.

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 11:40 AM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

lmao, dude you said she looks like a beats.......smooth reaaaal smooth. i bet the womens flock to ya w/ skills like that haha. seriously though.....i think you could take her lol

bubba why would you callbull ****? i doubt anyone on here cares enough to actually make somethin up......millions of possibilities in sports. baseball isnt a contact sport and ive seen lots **** happen on the diamond in h.s. that warranted a rescue unit.
She does look like a beast! She looks like she could seriously mess someone up. I didn't mean it in a bad way, i've already stated many, many times that she's a good looking girl :eek: As far as taking her....i think she'd kick my butt and i ain't lying lol

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 11:43 AM

lmao i know man i just thought ide pump up your ego. i know she'd kill ya hahaha

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 11:53 AM

I'm 5'8 220, and i know for a fact she'd destroy me. Lets hope she's a good sport and helps me back to my feet before destroying me again lol:D

Hooker 04-17-2008 12:10 PM

bubba why would you callbull ****?
I've seen chicks play sports before. They usually don't play very physical.

Of course, most of the chicks I've seen play sports were in soroities...

andy da animal 04-17-2008 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Bubbahoo18

bubba why would you callbull ****?
I've seen chicks play sports before. They usually don't play very physical.

Of course, most of the chicks I've seen play sports were in soroities...
bubba, the question is.....well its not really a question! sorority girls wrestling in a pool of ky jelly (as much fun as it is to watch) doesnt quite add up to rugby! no offence CC, but i think i would be in line to se the sorority girls wrestle again!

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 06:59 PM

i would have to respectfully disagree with you Andy, while watching them wrestle is pleasure for the eyes, i'd rather watch athletic girls compete. I like athletic girls so i'd rather watch athletic girls:)

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 07:01 PM

i persoanlly aint much of a watchin' kinda guy, i prefer to get "athletic" w/ the grls myself. you know, get my mojo on:D

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 07:03 PM

i persoanlly aint much of a watchin' kinda guy, i prefer to get "athletic" w/ the grls myself. you know, get my mojo on:D
On a non-perverted not i've played with two girls at the rec. in basketball that absolutely destroyed most of the guys there. The one girl knocked me on my butt with no problem and she weighed about 120 pounds.

skybuster20ga 04-18-2008 05:55 AM

hhahaha wow, yer a manly man aintchya lol