HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   RUGBY (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/242612-rugby.html)

Canadian Chic 04-17-2008 06:17 AM

RE: RUGBY

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Ok deal!:D So CC how'd the first game go? Did you mess some girl up so bad she wanted to climb back in the womb and cry?
we didn't win, lost 12-nada just so yall know though the point system is a try= 5 points and a kick is worth 2 points.

but no worries i didrake one girl with my metal kleats in the back, left some nice cuts and scrapeson her back, and some girls had to go out for the game after we hit heads.

hopefully today is better, yesterday was an exhibition game, today isn't, and today it is against the school that we hate, last year i put a girl in the hospital from this school, so hopefully it happens again,ill let you guys know!

-CC

Canadian Chic 04-17-2008 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Bubbahoo18

Do y'all wear white shirts and play in the rain? B/c if y'all don't, then I'm not very interested.
well we do play in the rain, they haven't even cancelled our games in thunderstorms, but unfortunaltely for you our jerseys are orange and balck lol

-CC

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 06:53 AM

wow you are a ferocious little creature! any guy who went out on a date w/ you should probably be packin' mace and have a mouth gaurd and a cup

Canadian Chic 04-17-2008 07:52 AM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

wow you are a ferocious little creature! any guy who went out on a date w/ you should probably be packin' mace and have a mouth gaurd and a cup
lol, well, you never know...

-CC

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 09:55 AM

Screw that, i'd be packin a kevlar vest, cup, football pads, football helmet, a .45, a sandwich(i'd get hungry) and a night stick....

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 10:16 AM

thats all for after the date right? haha

Rammer 04-17-2008 10:20 AM

Screw that, i'd be packin a kevlar vest, cup, football pads, football helmet, a .45, a sandwich(i'd get hungry) and a night stick....
Ummmmm, you forgot the Handcuffs. I'll let that Rookie mistake slide just this one time. ;)

Hooker 04-17-2008 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic
last year i put a girl in the hospital from this school
Can I call BS?

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 10:47 AM

You can call it all you want bubba but Leah looks like a beast!!!! I would not be surprised. She could put my butt in the hospital.

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 10:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Rammer

Ummmmm, you forgot the Handcuffs. I'll let that Rookie mistake slide just this one time. ;)
LMAO :D