HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   RUGBY (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/242612-rugby.html)

Canadian Chic 04-16-2008 08:11 AM

RUGBY

Random Post i know, but i am way to excited, today is the first rugby game of the season!!!!!!!! annnd im going to knock some so girls so hard they arent even going to know what happened

annnd im going to knock some so girls so hard they arent even going to know what happened
no sick comments on that sentence, ok skybuster20ga lol

-CC

skybuster20ga 04-16-2008 08:20 AM

RE: RUGBY

wah?! why are you pointing fingers at me?

Canadian Chic 04-16-2008 08:54 AM

lmao

-CC

andy da animal 04-16-2008 08:55 AM

ya im pretty sure that that comment needed to be directed at AH!:eek:;):D

really though, good luck, not that it sounds like you will needit

Canadian Chic 04-16-2008 08:57 AM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

lol oh no worries ill let ya all no how it goes,

-CC

Hooker 04-16-2008 09:38 AM

Do y'all wear white shirts and play in the rain? B/c if y'all don't, then I'm not very interested.

skybuster20ga 04-16-2008 09:49 AM

hahha omg. i think you better cinch up your jockstrap bubba! im pretty sure she could open a can on you

AmateurHunter44857 04-16-2008 10:16 AM

What the heck, why do you assume me? :D Rugby sounds fun, i'd love to play it, especially with some good lookin girls.... [8D]

andy da animal 04-16-2008 12:51 PM

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

What the heck, why do you assume me? :D Rugby sounds fun, i'd love to play it, especially with some good lookin girls.... [8D]
AH, my friend you make it to easy to poke fun out of ya! its ALMOST not much fun anymore, ALMOST!!!;):D but i will let that one slide! just next time on yahoo you cant say im so mean!;):D:eek:

AmateurHunter44857 04-16-2008 09:03 PM

Ok deal!:D So CC how'd the first game go? Did you mess some girl up so bad she wanted to climb back in the womb and cry?

Canadian Chic 04-17-2008 06:17 AM

Ok deal!:D So CC how'd the first game go? Did you mess some girl up so bad she wanted to climb back in the womb and cry?
we didn't win, lost 12-nada just so yall know though the point system is a try= 5 points and a kick is worth 2 points.

but no worries i didrake one girl with my metal kleats in the back, left some nice cuts and scrapeson her back, and some girls had to go out for the game after we hit heads.

hopefully today is better, yesterday was an exhibition game, today isn't, and today it is against the school that we hate, last year i put a girl in the hospital from this school, so hopefully it happens again,ill let you guys know!

-CC

Canadian Chic 04-17-2008 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: Bubbahoo18

Do y'all wear white shirts and play in the rain? B/c if y'all don't, then I'm not very interested.
well we do play in the rain, they haven't even cancelled our games in thunderstorms, but unfortunaltely for you our jerseys are orange and balck lol

-CC

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 06:53 AM

wow you are a ferocious little creature! any guy who went out on a date w/ you should probably be packin' mace and have a mouth gaurd and a cup

Canadian Chic 04-17-2008 07:52 AM

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

wow you are a ferocious little creature! any guy who went out on a date w/ you should probably be packin' mace and have a mouth gaurd and a cup
lol, well, you never know...

-CC

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 09:55 AM

Screw that, i'd be packin a kevlar vest, cup, football pads, football helmet, a .45, a sandwich(i'd get hungry) and a night stick....

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 10:16 AM

thats all for after the date right? haha

Rammer 04-17-2008 10:20 AM

Screw that, i'd be packin a kevlar vest, cup, football pads, football helmet, a .45, a sandwich(i'd get hungry) and a night stick....
Ummmmm, you forgot the Handcuffs. I'll let that Rookie mistake slide just this one time. ;)

Hooker 04-17-2008 10:29 AM

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic
last year i put a girl in the hospital from this school
Can I call BS?

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 10:47 AM

You can call it all you want bubba but Leah looks like a beast!!!! I would not be surprised. She could put my butt in the hospital.

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 10:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Rammer

Ummmmm, you forgot the Handcuffs. I'll let that Rookie mistake slide just this one time. ;)
LMAO :D

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 11:36 AM

lmao, dude you said she looks like a beats.......smooth reaaaal smooth. i bet the womens flock to ya w/ skills like that haha. seriously though.....i think you could take her lol

bubba why would you callbull ****? i doubt anyone on here cares enough to actually make somethin up......millions of possibilities in sports. baseball isnt a contact sport and ive seen lots **** happen on the diamond in h.s. that warranted a rescue unit.

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 11:40 AM

lmao, dude you said she looks like a beats.......smooth reaaaal smooth. i bet the womens flock to ya w/ skills like that haha. seriously though.....i think you could take her lol

bubba why would you callbull ****? i doubt anyone on here cares enough to actually make somethin up......millions of possibilities in sports. baseball isnt a contact sport and ive seen lots **** happen on the diamond in h.s. that warranted a rescue unit.
She does look like a beast! She looks like she could seriously mess someone up. I didn't mean it in a bad way, i've already stated many, many times that she's a good looking girl :eek: As far as taking her....i think she'd kick my butt and i ain't lying lol

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 11:43 AM

lmao i know man i just thought ide pump up your ego. i know she'd kill ya hahaha

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 11:53 AM

I'm 5'8 220, and i know for a fact she'd destroy me. Lets hope she's a good sport and helps me back to my feet before destroying me again lol:D

Hooker 04-17-2008 12:10 PM

bubba why would you callbull ****?
I've seen chicks play sports before. They usually don't play very physical.

Of course, most of the chicks I've seen play sports were in soroities...

andy da animal 04-17-2008 12:27 PM

bubba why would you callbull ****?
I've seen chicks play sports before. They usually don't play very physical.

Of course, most of the chicks I've seen play sports were in soroities...
bubba, the question is.....well its not really a question! sorority girls wrestling in a pool of ky jelly (as much fun as it is to watch) doesnt quite add up to rugby! no offence CC, but i think i would be in line to se the sorority girls wrestle again!

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 06:59 PM

i would have to respectfully disagree with you Andy, while watching them wrestle is pleasure for the eyes, i'd rather watch athletic girls compete. I like athletic girls so i'd rather watch athletic girls:)

skybuster20ga 04-17-2008 07:01 PM

i persoanlly aint much of a watchin' kinda guy, i prefer to get "athletic" w/ the grls myself. you know, get my mojo on:D

AmateurHunter44857 04-17-2008 07:03 PM

i persoanlly aint much of a watchin' kinda guy, i prefer to get "athletic" w/ the grls myself. you know, get my mojo on:D
On a non-perverted not i've played with two girls at the rec. in basketball that absolutely destroyed most of the guys there. The one girl knocked me on my butt with no problem and she weighed about 120 pounds.

skybuster20ga 04-18-2008 05:55 AM

hhahaha wow, yer a manly man aintchya lol

Canadian Chic 04-18-2008 06:12 AM

Can I call BS?
if you want an expaination here it is. in my first year i tackled a girl from the front on the top half of her legand some one else tackeled her from the back on the bottom half of the same leg, and her knee ended up being really messed up, they had to end the game because no one could get her off the field without her screaming bloody murder.

last year, i stiff armed a girl in the throat and she couldn't breath and she had to be taken to the hospital, same thing happened to a girl i tackeled around the neck, i got called on that though, i had to come off for a bit.

yesterday i tried the stiff arm thing again but the girl docked so i just hit her really hard in the head. we lost yesterday 5-0 because on of our girls was scared to tackle a girl and the chick just ran right past her.

-CC

Hooker 04-18-2008 06:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Canadian Chic
i stiff armed a girl in the throat

Canadian Chic 04-18-2008 08:12 AM

lmao

-CC

AmateurHunter44857 04-18-2008 10:43 AM

I love the stiff arm, greatest move in football. thats all i use when playing football. My friends hate me but oh well. They are the ones that continually allow me to stiff arm them in the face, if they wouldn't lower their head i'd hit them in the chest.

Canadian Chic 04-22-2008 06:56 AM

next game on monday!!

-CC

AmateurHunter44857 04-22-2008 10:52 AM

So how did it go? Huh Huh Huh we wanna know!!!

andy da animal 04-22-2008 11:50 AM

deep breath buddy! monday is 6 days away!;):D

moosehunter21 04-22-2008 12:30 PM

Or yesterday!

AmateurHunter44857 04-22-2008 01:12 PM

deep breath buddy! monday is 6 days away!;):D
My bad i didn't realize she posted her response today, i figured it was yesterday.

Canadian Chic 04-28-2008 12:20 PM

igot a game in 45 minutes and it is so cold outside that it could snow, im really hating canada right now

-CC