Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

SCHOOLS....

Old 03-15-2008, 09:52 AM

Default SCHOOLS....

What is the worst thing you ever did in school or to the school. Mine is me and my buddy were "exterminating" the local squirell population around our house and we started shooting mind this with pellet guns and the school was right next door. Next thing i know the cops bust through the woods with guns drawn saying DROP THE WEAPONS!!!!! we were like wtf!? so being the bad friend that i am im like RUN!!!!! and my friend starts to run and im just standing there cracking up while he gose about 30 steps befor he gets NAILED!!!! tackeled face in the dirt the whole 9 yards. Turns out we put the school a few houses down on lockdown, thought we were shooting at kids. The only downside is he almost went to jail for evading police and we got our guns taken away for a month.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: SCHOOLS....

wow
Old 03-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ive got in a few fights in my day
Old 03-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

....... i aparently 'threatend' the school so i was investigated by the FBI and sheriff departmet got all the guns in my house taken away and had a restraining placed on me so i couldnt go within 100 yards of the school or the vice proncipal who was doing all of this to me
Old 03-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Fork Horn

wow i have never done anything
Old 03-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a good little kid. I never do anything bad
Old 03-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

UM I THREW A STINKBOMB IN THE GUYS LOCKER ROOM AND THEN ONE UNDER THE MATH TEACHERS DESK
Old 03-15-2008, 06:14 PM

We airsofted behind our high school because there are some woods and a wide open field and places to hide and take up sniper positions. My gun was a M-16 replica, we had an AK-47 replica, an MP5 replica, an M-4 Replica and a Draganuv Replica. Someone called the police saying there were terrorists running around with assault weapons by the high school. There was a volleyball game going on and they locked down the school, and 7 of the 11 city police cruisers showed up along with 4 sherrifs cars because they are right down the road and 3 highway patrol cars. The S.W.A.T. team was called up but never came because after dropping our weapons and hitting the deck we explained what we were doing. They couldn't do anything because we had the orange tips, they just told us to go somewhere else. I about crapped my pants when they all showed up and drew their guns at us.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

this aint really about a school but one time we were out with pellet guns hunting by this one road. there had been a couple robberies there in the past couple weeks and when these two people were walking they seen us with guns and facemasks on and called the police. we were arrested, had to give our personal information and then be driven home in the cop car. . . handcuffed! i was so scared i forgot my birthday!
Old 03-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

i got in a fight missed a punch and ended up putting my fist through the glass door, i got some pretty scarsto show for it.

Quick Reply: SCHOOLS....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.