Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

SCHOOLS....

Old 03-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SCHOOLS....

me and my friend used to turf the school....alot....
Old 03-16-2008, 06:08 AM
Little Doe Peep

I never did anything like that, but my husband tells me that he and his friends once unscrewed the grate on a cold air return and dropped a dead possum down the shaft. He said they had to dismiss school the next day because of the stench.

He said it turned kind of scary because a teacher remembered them sitting near the grate and they were known troublemakers. They couldn't prove it, but there were some serious threats made.

Old 03-16-2008, 06:18 AM

I was sent to the office for something stupid and they put me in In School Suspension for the rest of day and the assistant principal said thats all i would be in there for. Well i had written a letter to the editor in our paper calling for his resignation (long story i'll explain it if someone wants me to) and all of a sudden i was given 5 days in In School Suspension instead of the half day like i was told. The Superintendent, Principal, and Asst. Principal and i butted heads all year that year.
Old 03-16-2008, 06:24 AM
Little Doe Peep

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

I was sent to the office for something stupid and they put me in In School Suspension for the rest of day and the assistant principal said thats all i would be in there for. Well i had written a letter to the editor in our paper calling for his resignation (long story i'll explain it if someone wants me to) and all of a sudden i was given 5 days in In School Suspension instead of the half day like i was told. The Superintendent, Principal, and Asst. Principal and i butted heads all year that year.
So why did you write the letter? You should have had the right to exress an opinion as long as you didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Old 03-16-2008, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Duckbuster612

What is the worst thing you ever did in school or to the school. Mine is me and my buddy were "exterminating" the local squirell population around our house and we started shooting mind this with pellet guns and the school was right next door. Next thing i know the cops bust through the woods with guns drawn saying DROP THE WEAPONS!!!!! we were like wtf!? so being the bad friend that i am im like RUN!!!!! and my friend starts to run and im just standing there cracking up while he gose about 30 steps befor he gets NAILED!!!! tackeled face in the dirt the whole 9 yards. Turns out we put the school a few houses down on lockdown, thought we were shooting at kids. The only downside is he almost went to jail for evading police and we got our guns taken away for a month.
you know this isnt very funny at all, you could have had your friend shot!
Old 03-16-2008, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I lied to the vice principle, but that isn't all bad. This kid who hates me took me by my throat (not choking) and said some nasty things to me. I punched the kid, and the skin beneath one of his eyes was split wide open. When I was called down the principles officer, I told the vice principle (the one who handles this kind of stuff) that hes was choking me (he didn't). Surprisingly enough, the kid went along with it. Its fun lying to principles
Old 03-16-2008, 03:07 PM

you know this isnt very funny at all, you could have had your friend shot!
Dont think the police would shoot a 15 year old unles he pointed a gun at the cop or took some hostages or some serious BS.
Me and a freind hung road kill crow from the main stairway in our school. Science Teacher (Hardcore animal activast) Freaked out, busted in the school cafeteriaand was like WHO DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me wearing a camo hat very slow just took it off and put it in my bag. Evrybody was like OMG! when he showed us and thene there were a select couple just started cracking up. When he aproached us and told us he though we did it we were like your nuts, your a teacher not a decteive, go back to work. I have more if anybody wants hear them...
Old 03-16-2008, 04:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

So why did you write the letter? You should have had the right to exress an opinion as long as you didn't say anything that wasn't true.

he should have the right to express his opinion but its not always a right anymore! really sad actually!
Old 03-16-2008, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

We were showing our power points in our American History class, we showed them with a projecter, you know the pull down screen that you project on to, well I stood on a desk and put it all the way up, and tied, you couldnt get it down, unless you stood on this small desk under it, so after putting it up I lossened the screws in the legs of the desk, my teacher jumped on the desk, and it broke and he hit the floor, he was PO!
I have also left guns in my car, and I bunch of people were PO, so I just moved my car ontt the street, off school property, I have also accuired the Administrator password to our network at school, I messed with some very important documents, there are more, but I dont really want to talk about it.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Shootstuff4570

me and my friend used to turf the school....alot....
Me and my buddies turfed the star basketball players yard once and got arrested for it, but thats a little off topic [8D]

Quick Reply: SCHOOLS....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.