Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Which New Celly Shall I Get? >

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Old 03-18-2008, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

what invisible friend? im pretty sure Andy killed him
Old 03-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

he was my first kill! that invisable guy that is! he was always sneaking up on me and scaring the crap out of me! so i finnaly had enough!

well maybe i will add her, and then start talking to her, then like a day or two after i could say, i noticed your friends with AH, (i would use your real name) (remember there is a mutual friends box that shows up when you look at there profile to see who else they know that you know) then i could say, so you know him? what do you think of him and get you the inside scoop! plus brag on you! well there isnt much to brag on you bout but not make you seem as weird and strange as you normally and truly are!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

OOOOORRRRR we could just strait out ask her if she likes 'Jim (whatever your last name is)'
Old 03-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

no then things go down hill! my ways better! the best way is just for AH, to just ask them to grab some food!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah but he wont do it, mayybe you should get someone to film you getting a date Andy, then you can post it on youtube and give us a link so we can learn what not to do!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......i was actually thinking bout it too! i mean im going to try and get myself a girl this weekend! i got to drive 3 hours to see her too! but after that kind of an insult i will only send my SUCCESSFUL video to AH, and keep it a secret form you!

AH, after i ask this girl, (and she will say yes) then you have to ask to get somethong to eat! deal?
Old 03-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

AH remember, everything Andy shows you in the video is his mom with a bunch of makeup on!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:55 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

he was my first kill! that invisable guy that is! he was always sneaking up on me and scaring the crap out of me! so i finnaly had enough!

well maybe i will add her, and then start talking to her, then like a day or two after i could say, i noticed your friends with AH, (i would use your real name) (remember there is a mutual friends box that shows up when you look at there profile to see who else they know that you know) then i could say, so you know him? what do you think of him and get you the inside scoop! plus brag on you! well there isnt much to brag on you bout but not make you seem as weird and strange as you normally and truly are!
No! Absoutely NOT!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

i actually thought it was better than huntnteens idea!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:59 PM

It is, but still no

Quick Reply: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.