Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Which New Celly Shall I Get? >

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Old 02-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

[:'(]thats what i encorperate the color green with! no really though i have to look into it now! even though my contract isnt up till september!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

[:'(]thats what i encorperate the color green with! no really though i have to look into it now! even though my contract isnt up till september!
[:'(] is what i do when i look at you....
Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

The EnV is amazing (trust me i have a orange one) but the Voyager is so much sweeter
Old 02-20-2008, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

[:'(] is what i do when i look at you....
most people do! its a side effect to my stunning good looks. dont worry you get use to my incredible beauty after a while. (makes the girls jelous though)
Old 02-20-2008, 11:14 PM

lol[8D] Cay my brother just ordered the Voyager. I have to update my plan i beleive in order to get it which i said would raise my bill to almost $100 a month.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

better than paying 350 a month cause you use to have a girl friend from highschool and you go to a diferent college! i shoulda broke that one off before i came to school! she called me every second neither of us were in class! but 100 for nothing? that is scary!
Old 02-20-2008, 11:48 PM

I have 450 minutes and 1000 text messages with Unlimited IN calling/texting and i use maybe 100 minutes a month and no where near 1000 text messages. I do however have a bunch of ringtones and ringback tones.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

question!!!!! i have always wondered this and maybe you can answer it for me. why BUY ringback tones? call me selfish, (or a cheap college kid) but what does it matter if the person calling you hears music or a *ring, ring*? seems like unneeded money to be spent.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:56 PM

Because its me expressing myself, like when work calls me they hear Crazy B*tch because they are crazy to try to call me into work. When my friend Mike calls me he hears Remember the Name because we are ballers, and when my friend Hillary calls me she hears Amazed by Lonestar because she means alot to me as a friend and i would have loved to have gone out with her.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: AmateurHunter44857

Because its me expressing myself, like when work calls me they hear Crazy B*tch because they are crazy to try to call me into work. When my friend Mike calls me he hears Remember the Name because we are ballers, and when my friend Hillary calls me she hears Amazed by Lonestar because she means alot to me as a friend and i would have loved to have gone out with her.
OK!!! that makes sense. my problem now a days is that if i dont have to spend my money, i dont! but you have money and a valid reason. most people give me the ummm. uhhhh. i dont know cause i can. (mommy and daddy pay there bill)

and since no one else is on here and cause its my style with you im going to play doctor Phil! first problem in your line!
1) i WOULD HAVE loved to gone out with her! (it aint to late! pop the question, tell her that maybe you guys try stepping it up a notch and if it doesnt work you go back to friends the way you were no harm no foul!)
2) SHE MEANS ALOT TO ME! ok then if she means alot to you im guessing she doesnt think you are just a peice of meat (yes i cleaned that up a bit) and probably cares bout you to!

POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE! ASK HER OUT! (WAS THAT A GOOD SUBTLE HINT?)

Quick Reply: Which New Celly Shall I Get?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.