Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

G/F Probs

Old 02-10-2008, 04:39 PM

Default G/F Probs

I have a G/F problem i want to ask everyones opinion on. She called me to chill Fri night and i told her i had to go get changed so she said that she would just go home and we wouldnt chill. So i went and got dressed and went and did something with my friends and she got mad because she thought i didnt wanna go out since i said i had to get changed. So we made plans to deff chill Sun night if we didnt Sat night. Then last night i cancled my plans to chill with her since we were arguing all night Fri after i got home. Well she decides last minute to go ot a party with one of her friends. So i said ok and went to a party at one of my friends and got jumped by a bunch of people and she got mad at me because she said i shouldnt have went to the party but she was at a party getting drunk and i had no clue where she was. So my fone got broke when i was gettin jumped so i couldnt call her all day. I go to her house at 5:40 when she gets done with work and she tells me she made plans to go to a party because my fone was broke and i didnt call her since i dont know her work number. She ended up going to the party. So i tell her im done being with ehr because of allthe stupid crap and seh says for me to think about it because im just saying that because im mad. I am really pissed off at her. IM past mad. I do like her alot but im not gonna deal with this stupid crap. Sorry this si so long but what do you all think i should do? Im just really confused.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: G/F Probs

You did the right thing!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

did the right thing. exactly why i dont want a g/f right now, to much b.s. to put up with. and you alright after gettin jumped??
Old 02-10-2008, 05:16 PM

Yea im ok. I got some scrapes on my head from getting hit with a piece of wood and my ribs are a little sore from getting kicked but other then that im fine.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:24 PM

IM going to go over to her house tommorow morning and talk to her about everything. If she gets an attitude or acts like she didnt do nething wrong then im just going to leave and not talk to her anymore. Ill let everyone knwo what happens.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

as Confuscious would say, "SCWEW DAT!!!" seriously good luck with the situation however it goes.
Old 02-10-2008, 05:37 PM

You did the right thing...even if you do like someone alot, sometimes its just not worth all the crap they put you through
Old 02-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

WAIT!!!!! question!!!! what exactly did she do wrong? i understand that you are furious, and honestly i cant blame you. i mean you did have a valid reason for everything! if you are saying that she was the one that said no forget hanging out cause you needed to change, then you shoulda changed and called her and asked if she was ready to go! i doubt she really ment it, and even if she did you coulda gone over in what you were in unless the were covered in deer blood! everyone knows girls can get that way just to get you worked up or because its that time![&:]

put yourself in her shoes though. you argue friday, then YOU called it off on saturday. then if you didnt call her saturday night after you were at the party or at all sunday, then wouldnt you probably figure that you were still upset about friday? she just tried to guess and she guessed wrong! (nothing new) honestly man, talk to her, explain what happened. you have the visual markings from being jumped, and you have a very valid reason for not calling sunday! (stay calm)

why did you get jumped?
Old 02-10-2008, 05:55 PM

If you are saying that she was the one that said no forget hanging out cause you needed to change, then you shoulda changed and called her and asked if she was ready to go! i doubt she really ment it, and even if she did you coulda gone over in what you were in unless the were covered in deer blood!
She said she would jsut go home because i ahd to change. I couldnt have just went there when i was done because they have to ahve parking permits between 9PM and 7AM and ive already got a ticket for that so she come and picks me up.

you argue friday, then YOU called it off on saturday.
I called off chilling with seom other friends to spend time with ehr because we were fighting Fri night and she decides to go to a party instead.

then if you didnt call her saturday night after you were at the party or at all sunday, then wouldnt you probably figure that you were still upset about friday?
I called her when i left the party because i thought i was going to the hospital because i had blood coming out of my head and couldnt breath from getting kicked in the ribs but the cut wasnt bad so i didnt go.

why did you get jumped?
I got jumped because a girl i used to be friends with was at the party and drunk so i offerd to give her a ride home so she wasnt driving but she said her B/F was driving so i offerd both of them a ride if they needed it. She told her B/F and he got mad thinking i was tryin to get with his girl because he was all drunk. He ended up taking her home and got in a wreck on his way back to the party.

Old 02-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

im guessing your in college? or does she live in an apartment complex of some sort? how far do you guys live from each other, and where were you when u told her u had to change?

Quick Reply: G/F Probs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.