Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

G/F Probs

Old 02-10-2008, 06:05 PM

Default RE: G/F Probs

Nope im not in college. I was in the Marines but tore my rotator cuff so im home for now but planning on going back soon. We both live with our Parents but she lives in a crowded neighborhood(well i do to but we dont have parking permits) so the township issued parking permits to the residents. I was on ym computer in the basement. I only had to go up 1 floor to my room.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

did you check to see if she acctually left? did you call her after you changed? cause she might have driven around the block or something! you know how they tend to be! (we have to wait for HOURS for them to get ready, but we are supose to be ready WAY before we need to go) somethings you gotta let slide under the rug, but if its reocurring, crap like this you gotta think bout moving on. keep us posted!
Old 02-10-2008, 06:13 PM

Actually she dosnt take forever getting dressed. She can shower and be dressed in 20 mins. She was on her waay here from work but i told her i had to get changed and she decided to go home. She wasnt even here yet. I had 10 mins till she got here. IM bout to call and leave her a message tellin her im comin over tommorow morning when i wake up to talk to her. If she dont want me to come then call me and leave a message on my fone ill call and check my voicemail form the house fone. I think if she dosnt want me to come over then i prob wont waste my time with her.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like she has lots of other things on her mind or going on. and that can be just as bad as a girl who is .....well acting strange![&:] cause that means you have to ask several times after she says the famous "Nothing, nothing is wrong" when something obviously is cause she will be sitting there in tears. and on the third or forth time asking her she just goes off and tells you every detail while crying. you get to ask her to repeat it at the end cause you couldnt make out a word, and then she gets mad at you cause that is easier for her! YEP, been there! if you like her enough you gotta stick through this one, and hope it doesnt happen again anytime soon. (if this is not the case and she is just acting this way for no aparent reason, then, may god help all men to understand women!)

it sounds like she doesnt want it to end cause she told ya to think bout it! plus now she has a seed in her head that you guys might be done and she might realize she doesnt want that. (make it clear in your message you want to talk, to SEE what you need to do!

how bad did you tear your rotator cuff? i had a 70% tear, arm still isnt the same, for strength or motion
Old 02-10-2008, 06:48 PM

Mine was only 50% but it hurts alot. The doctors said im always gonna have pain in my shoulder. I only got 90% of the movement back though. Depending on how things go with ehr ima go talk to my old recruiter about going back asap.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:06 PM

Ok well i just called her. I left a message since her fone is dead and on the charger. Here is what i said to her. Hey its jsut me. Im going to come over tommorow after i get up and shower so we can talk about everything. I still dont know whats going on with us. Call and leave me a voice mail if you dont want me to come over ill call form the house and check them before i go to be and when i get up. OK i guess ill see you tommorow. Bye.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ya i know people that had 10% rotator cuff tears, and they colapsed and cried like babies for hours on end! even at school when they would just be walking in the hallways! i blew mine out twice, one was during a wrestling match, i had them tape my entire arm to my body totally imobalized, and finished the match. (i lost but by not giving up the forfeight the team won) orthapedic told me that it was probably a 50% tear originally then finishing the match ripped it 20% more.

good luck with the g/f. trust me i have been in your boat before. its a no win till you figure things out, but if you figure things out its usually over something small and insignificant in your opinion!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:26 PM

Yea i trained in the Marines for 4 weeks with mine and got caught with it during the pre crucible checkup.

I hope we get things straight tommorow morning. She is a great person. I dont know why she is acting like this now.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

3 letters! but i cant say them on here! (just typing them scare me!) starts with p ends with S, and its an abriviation!
Old 02-10-2008, 07:32 PM

Nope its not that. thats at the beginning of the month. I gotta remember that cause if i try to do things with ehr i get in trouble and get hit if its that time. I already made that mistake this month.

Quick Reply: G/F Probs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.