Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Disscusion

Old 11-12-2007, 06:08 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Discussion

heres my opinion.

There Is such thing as global warming. How do you think the glaciers dissapered? Fell off the edge of the earth i suppose. Are we contributing to global warming? Well i'll put it this way, we are not the cause, but we might help the effect. what i mean is its not our fault its happening, but even though our greenhouse gas contribution is low, it will destroy the atmosphere slowly. now that doesnt mean its all our fault. Also look at the flinstones(let me talk and ull see where im goin) there supposed to be prehistoric, right, well then why is there no snoe or glaciers, except for on mountain tops? also watch the ice age movie, at the end he says im done with the ice age how about global warming. all hes sayin is i dont want it to be cold, i want it to warm up. also in that movie all the ice melts, i dont think that sloths, and wolly mammtoths, are out there polluting the atmosphere. just my opinion.
if you really want to see a bunch of bologna, then watch the inconvenient truth, with bill clin***. thats a load of Bull$#!*.
thank you for your time. youve been wonderful. now stay warm, beacuase its kind cold outside.(ironic huh)
Old 11-12-2007, 06:48 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Brod_Man

heres my opinion.

There Is such thing as global warming. How do you think the glaciers dissapered? Fell off the edge of the earth i suppose. Are we contributing to global warming? Well i'll put it this way, we are not the cause, but we might help the effect. what i mean is its not our fault its happening, but even though our greenhouse gas contribution is low, it will destroy the atmosphere slowly. now that doesnt mean its all our fault. Also look at the flinstones(let me talk and ull see where im goin) there supposed to be prehistoric, right, well then why is there no snoe or glaciers, except for on mountain tops? also watch the ice age movie, at the end he says im done with the ice age how about global warming. all hes sayin is i dont want it to be cold, i want it to warm up. also in that movie all the ice melts, i dont think that sloths, and wolly mammtoths, are out there polluting the atmosphere. just my opinion.
if you really want to see a bunch of bologna, then watch the inconvenient truth, with bill clin***. thats a load of Bull$#!*.
thank you for your time. youve been wonderful. now stay warm, beacuase its kind cold outside.(ironic huh)
The Flinstones and Ice Age are cartoons...? I hope you were joking with that analogy.

Al Gore produced/starred in "The Inconvenient Truth", not Bill Clinton.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Disscusion

ORIGINAL: Zeke001

huntingirl89, arent u areligiousperson? i dont think God is gonna make another creature in this world like us.
really if you think about it all the creatures that have been here before us have been like us! they ate, we eat, they drank, we drink, (im talking about water), they slept, we sleep! what they did in between tasks are slightly different from what we do but the general pracess for living has stayed the same! so do i believe that god will create another creature like us? yes i do! simply because i think we are like most creatures before us!

as for global warming! well i dont think we are really helping, but i dont think we are the ones to blame! and no i see no way that we can revusre what the earth is doing! believe it or not we cant fix everything! some things just have to happen regardless of what we try!
Old 11-12-2007, 02:47 PM

Andy, people have been people since God created us. And we are completly different from other creatures in that we possess a spiritual nature while they do not...we have a sense of right and wrong...our conscience given by the Holy Spirit. Global warming?? Just something else for the media to spend time and money on..
Old 11-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Matthew V. (An outdoorsman)

Andy, people have been people since God created us. And we are completly different from other creatures in that we possess a spiritual nature while they do not...we have a sense of right and wrong...our conscience given by the Holy Spirit. Global warming?? Just something else for the media to spend time and money on..
That is completely your opinion. I'm sorry, but there isn't any facts within your statement. Andy has a right to believe whatever he wants.

But he is wrong when he said that man is basically the same as every organism, past and present. The difference between man and all other organisms is the ability to change the surrounding environment. There is evidence of apes using simple tools, but nothing compares to what man is able to do.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Little Doe Peep

huntingirl89, arent u areligiousperson? i dont think God is gonna make another creature in this world like us.
I have absolutely no idea if huntingirl89 is a "religious person" or not.

But IAM a "religious person" and I see nothing in her posts that would conflict with mybeliefs.

Scientific findings are observable and can be tested. If one chooses not to accept science and evolution, that's fine with me. But please don't imply that one cannot have a sincere religious belief and still accept the realitiesthat are uncovered byscientific research.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Global warming does not exsist. How do I know this? In the early years of the earth, the oceans actually absorbed much of the CO2 to make our atmosphere livable, and they still do it today. With oceans covering nearly 72% of Earth, global warming would not exsist.

The Earth also has experienced warming and cooling like this. Heck, in the 1800's, it was so cold, that those years were called "The Little Ice Age"

Does not exsist.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

I have absolutely no idea if huntingirl89 is a "religious person" or not.

But IAM a "religious person" and I see nothing in her posts that would conflict with mybeliefs.

Scientific findings are observable and can be tested. If one chooses not to accept science and evolution, that's fine with me. But please don't imply that one cannot have a sincere religious belief and still accept the realitiesthat are uncovered byscientific research.
Right on
Old 11-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

yall gotta settle down, i believe in evolution in a way, i dont believe we are here "by chance," i believe God "forced" us to evolve into what we are today, but i dont think He will make anything else like us,because it says we were created in His Image, I dont think He would destroy us and start again, course, what do i know, I cant read Gods mindor see back in time
Old 11-12-2007, 10:26 PM

I beleive in climate change, not man made global warming. i think the democrats are blowing it out of proportion for their own political gain. Mars is going through the same kind of warming as we are right now, did we pollute that planet as well? Also i'm a religous person and i beleive god created the earth but i also beleive in the theory of evolution. I beleive God created animals but also gave them the power to evolve when need be and to beleive that animals haven't evolved is denying many, many facts.