Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 How many of you drive >

How many of you drive

Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

How many of you drive

Old 10-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default How many of you drive

Im just curious how many of you drive. What you drive and if it is truely your vehicle or your mom or dads car. I drive a 2000 Dodge Dakota that is all mine! i pay, and payed for everything! i bought it with my own money, i pay for gas, repairs and insurance[:@][:'(]
Old 10-28-2007, 06:45 PM

Default RE: How many of you drive

I get my license in January but I wont get my own vehicle for probably another year..I'll end up driving my mom's ford taurus for a while.

I know this sounds retarted but this post made me a fork horn...YAY!!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have a 2001 GMC Sonoma pick-up truck; color: tan; with a full toneau cover, a green light on the roof, and a blue light in the windshield. She's my baby. The picture in my avatar, is the decal on the back of my window. I also have a decal across the back of my tailgate that says BITE ME CITY GIRL.

I bought her, pay her insurance, buy her gas, all that good stuff. Mostly do my own repairs. I refuse to get ripped off at some crackpot mechanics that knows less about cars than I do.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good for you HuntingGirl, i know i just got ripped off on my repairs i just got done!!!!! i do everything i can to repair it, but sometimes i just dont know whats wrong, or how to fix it! i had a couple bumper stickers but i kept getting pulled over in my town for them (i lived in a big no gun no hunting kinda town) cops never said it was for the stickers, but they found the most bogus things to get me, all judgement calls to, following to closely!!!! i was going 5 mph. and was a good 10 feet away!!![:@]
Old 10-28-2007, 08:17 PM

I DO! This is my beast

I pay for everything on it, i do all the repairs/upgrades myself. When i go on long drives that dont require a 4x4 or truck(which is rare for me) i just take my dads Pontiac Grand Am
Old 10-28-2007, 09:32 PM

i dont get a licence for 1 year and 8 months but i alredy bought a truck
Old 10-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lethal that thing is a BEAST!!!!! not much that couldnt run over!!!!!! Im getting a Chevy Silverado 6 Wheel drive, with 36 inch MUDS and two 12 inch liftsnext year! all i have to do is confirm with my uncle that i plan on joining his crew after i graduate college!!!! and he will pay for half of it for me! (its a family tradition kinda thing)
Old 10-28-2007, 10:18 PM

WOW im jealous, that would be a WICKED mudder, only problem is with the dually's they get stuck easier cause if you go to slow threw the mud it will get stuck between the dual tires and causes more suction so they get stuck real good. Just keep them wheels spinin fast and you'll be fine though. But 12 inches that is wicked and 36 tires wow gunna need a ladder to get into it, mine has 4 inch and thats way more then enough. Dont want it too high since i mostly do 4x4.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

i know what you are saying but i have to get it way up there so i can get my job done!!!! the whole suction problem is one that i have already thought about, and i know there isnt much i can do but keep the wheels spining, (i have no problem with that) i love it cause my uncle has one and i use it all the time!!!!! so much fun!!!!!! but i have to mix pleasure with play![&:]
Old 10-29-2007, 04:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Right now, I just drive my mom and dad's vehicles. Either a '88 Ford F-350, a '96 Ford van, an '83 Ford van or a 96 Geo Metro, but hopefully buying my own vehicle herein a few weeks.

Quick Reply: How many of you drive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.