Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 How many of you drive >

How many of you drive

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

How many of you drive

Old 10-29-2007, 11:29 AM

Default RE: How many of you drive

ORIGINAL: andy da animal

i know what you are saying but i have to get it way up there so i can get my job done!!!! the whole suction problem is one that i have already thought about, and i know there isnt much i can do but keep the wheels spining, (i have no problem with that) i love it cause my uncle has one and i use it all the time!!!!! so much fun!!!!!! but i have to mix pleasure with play![&:]
What job do u need the truck for?
Old 10-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Farm! need to do alot of our own spraying for fields, and the higher off the ground i am the longer we can wait to spray without damaging the crops! plus the bigger it is the easier it is to tow wagons, and huge trailers! all sorts of fun stuff! lets just say when its time to trade that baby in, it will have quite a few miles on it and they will be very very hard miles
Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 PM

Ahh yes the good ole farm work horse truck. Remember to change the differential fluid often in them, or you will have a blown diff in less then a year.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ya, but really you will need to change just about all the fluids every year if you run it off road all the time! i just saw my power steering fluid, when i got it flushed and replaced!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE, it was dark asa mudd!!!!!! and i just got it flushed a year and a half ago!!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 01:56 PM

i have two years till i am 15 to drive and i want to get a truck
Old 10-29-2007, 02:24 PM

Yah i just did a complete tune up on my unlces truck the guy has never changed the fluids in the 10 years he has had it. The trany fluid was black, oil was horrible, rad fluid was brown, diff fluid, well i gagged when i popped the cover off[:'(] Some people shouldnt own vehicles, especially trucks.

But yah if your doin lots of hauling with trucks you should change fluids before they suggest you should cause you are exposing that vehicle to extreme conditions that the usual person doesnt expose the vehicle too.

Oh and how is the Dakota on gas? Im thinkin of buying a smaller city truck and im thinkin either a dakota or tacoma.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:09 PM
Little Doe Peep

Got my license the day I turned 16.

We just have an ordinary brown Chevy S-10 Blazer, FWD. There are thousands of them around.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lethal, please tell me your uncle at least changed the oil in it!!!! so you do alot of your own repairs? the gas in the city is actually Great!!!!! i get somewhere around 24 or 25 highway (not towing) and 17, to 19 city, and most of those city miles are chicago miles!!!! Great traffic in chicago!!!! i have a digital display telling me the average miles to gallon im getting, temp, direction all that good stuff, thats how i can be so exact! i would definetly recomend the Dakota though, especially if you take care of it, it will take care of you!!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 04:38 PM

i cant wait till i drive
Old 11-01-2007, 05:49 PM

i cant wait until i drive, ive got 4 more years, you have to be 18 to drive up here in the city

Quick Reply: How many of you drive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.