Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Get to know each other >

Get to know each other

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Get to know each other

Old 10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Spike

Default RE: Get to know each other

I'm currently 22 years old, married to my beautiful wife and best friend Holly. We have a 15 month old daughter named Kaley whom we absolutely adore, and she's 15 weeks pregnant with our 2nd baby! I'm in the USAF stationed out at Charleston AFB, SC. I used to hunt a ton, but with all the flying I've been doing lately I really haven't had time. My main thing now is NFA(National Firearms Act) stuff aka Class 3 weapons. Mainly short barreled rifles(SBR) and suppressors(silencers) - machine guns are too expensive to me. My two most used and most enjoyed toys are my M&P45 with crimson trace lasergrips all customized by Dan Burwell of burwellgunsmithing.com that I carry daily, and my suppressed SBR AR-15 that I built with the help of ADCO Firearms.

The M&P45- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/JoshSC/PICT0125.jpg
Two pics of the AR to show it's different configurations. The one with bipod and all the other crap is for the range, and the one with just the suppressor, sights, and TLR-1 is for bedside/home defense use.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/JoshSC/PICT0160.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/JoshSC/PICT0165.jpg

I used to be into cars, but I lost interest after me and my wife sold my silver 10th Anniversary '03 Cobra before our daugher was born. Not I'm just into guns, family stuff, and living and loving life! -Josh
Old 10-19-2007, 10:20 AM
Typical Buck

im brody colegrove, i live in waverly ohio. if youve never been here and you love scenic country, then you need to visit my grandpas farm where i deer/turkey hunt. it is simply beautiful. i love to hunt fish, play basketball, and baseball, i love to play madden tournaments with my friends, and i customize small game deaths. lol. i like to listen to music, and i love to play basketball. i love just bein in the outdoors, even if its just walkin and talkin with friends, and my .22, also i love basketball.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 7mm08

I'm currently 22 years old, married to my beautiful wife and best friend Holly. We have a 15 month old daughter named Kaley whom we absolutely adore, and she's 15 weeks pregnant with our 2nd baby! I'm in the USAF stationed out at Charleston AFB, SC. I used to hunt a ton, but with all the flying I've been doing lately I really haven't had time. My main thing now is NFA(National Firearms Act) stuff aka Class 3 weapons. Mainly short barreled rifles(SBR) and suppressors(silencers) - machine guns are too expensive to me. My two most used and most enjoyed toys are my M&P45 with crimson trace lasergrips all customized by Dan Burwell of burwellgunsmithing.com that I carry daily, and my suppressed SBR AR-15 that I built with the help of ADCO Firearms.

The M&P45- http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/JoshSC/PICT0125.jpg
Two pics of the AR to show it's different configurations. The one with bipod and all the other crap is for the range, and the one with just the suppressor, sights, and TLR-1 is for bedside/home defense use.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/JoshSC/PICT0160.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/JoshSC/PICT0165.jpg

I used to be into cars, but I lost interest after me and my wife sold my silver 10th Anniversary '03 Cobra before our daugher was born. Not I'm just into guns, family stuff, and living and loving life! -Josh
Wow, congrats on all that, it sounds truly wonderful. And good luck and congrats with both of your children.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Fork Horn

15,iowa, shot a buckmasters bow and a matin lynx only deer and rabit so far need to get my shotgun fixed

Old 10-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I live in Platteville,Wisconsin(southwest corner)I like hunting,fishing,camping,football,baseball,paintbal l,four-wheeling,dirt-biking and haging with friends. Also i'm 13.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:01 PM
Fork Horn

hey, rifle hunter, u say plateville is on southwest, i was always told it was south of milwaukee, ne way, im plannin on goin to college there
Old 10-26-2007, 05:37 PM

i live in missouri i am 13 i lovethis website i love hanging out with friends getin down and dirty and doing all kinds of country girl things and talking to u guys on here .and hunting fishing playing softball and football and baseball
Old 10-27-2007, 07:05 PM

Prince George,Va.Love hunting and fishing.

Kingfisher97
Old 10-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im 17 andIlive in the small town of Chatham, Ohio. I go to Cloverleaf High School where i am a senior. I hunt deer and turkey, and i hope to get into coyote later this year. I love sports and am an avid Green Bay Packers and Texas Longhorns fan

I also am a big supporter of using trail cams and i currently have 3
Old 11-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

I hunt, i'm an moderator, i'm huntingirl89's big brother, enough said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.