HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Young Hunters (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters-13/)
-   -   Get to know each other (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/young-hunters/212494-get-know-each-other.html)

joshuagunter91 10-17-2007 08:23 AM

Get to know each other

I live in the great state of Georgia. I hunt Down in Southern georgia. I am 15, luv riding four wheelers, hanging with my friends,hunting,playing paintball,and on rainy days going muddin on fourwheelers.

lethalconnection 10-17-2007 11:48 AM

RE: Get to know each other

I live in Alberta Canada, and i hunt all over the province for all sorts of animals. Im 19, i enjoy takin the 4x4 or ATV out and doin some bush crashing, like going to pubs playin pool drinkin beer, hangin with the friends, hunting,fishing,camping,hiking, workin on cars, and hangin with the ladies;):D

andy da animal 10-17-2007 12:54 PM

Currently living in a dorm at SIU in southern illinois, hunt up in edgar county illinois! im 18, love riding the atv, hunting, fishing, driving my truck, taking my truck off roading;):D, and well......lethal kinda gave me the idea but hanging with the ladies never killed anyone! did it? i dont really care i do it anyways!:D my girlfriend does say i need to spend more time with her instead of hanging out with other girls! but she never says i hunt to much, she hunts as well and knows what it means for it to be deer season!!!!!:D

sachiko 10-17-2007 07:13 PM

From Michigan, 17, and hunt deer, turkey, squirrel, rabbit, and wood chuck. (Very tasty). Would like to hunt ruffed grouse in the future and hope to get a bear permit someday.

Zeke001 10-17-2007 07:23 PM

hey, i live in central wisconsin, lil town called wittenberg, i mostly just deer hunt, gun and bow, and im 15. i wanna get into paitballing. hey joshua, wut kind of marker do u suggest i get?

turkyturd13 10-18-2007 07:47 AM

im 14,i live in georgia aswell. i like muddin,hunting,fishing,paintball,and i do taxidermy. yep das about it for me. btw,zeke i know im not joshua,but u cant beat a tipman 98.

bwhunter501 10-18-2007 08:51 AM

hey guys im jake from central illinois and im 18. ill be going to SUI next year i attend IC right now. I hunt pretty much everything there is to hunt in illinois. my favorite thing to do is bowhunt im not to much into gun hunting unless its for birds. In my spare time i like to have a good time and party with friends.

Thehated 10-18-2007 09:31 AM

Hey i'm Tim. I'm 14 going on 15 january 30th. I hunt Squirrel, Rabbit, Turkey, and pheasant and i'm from a small town of Fort Edward NY where you have to be 16 to hunt big game. Darn them. Anywho i've been useing a Mossberg Model 190 16 gauge bolt action and i'm going to get a Left handed pump Savage 30l because i'm left handed. For paintball get a Spyder VS2 and you can take out anybody that comes your way. Trust me i own one and a couple of my friends have high enders like PM6 and a Impulse and i keep up with them.

joshuagunter91 10-18-2007 03:53 PM

Turkeyturd you could not have said any better becuase i was going to suggest same thing or a tippman a-5 bc iv had both for a few years not had one problem

pheasantfanatic 10-18-2007 09:30 PM

I live in North Central Kansas and I am 18, I love to hunt (obviously;)) and play baseball. Also love playing paintball.
I shoot a Savage 116 SS .270 Win. and a Benelli M2 12 gauge. I have a few others, but those are my main guns.