Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
Whats the one thing you will never forget? >

Whats the one thing you will never forget?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Whats the one thing you will never forget?

Old 12-24-2003, 07:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Whats the one thing you will never forget?

i have some more to add

-finding out i'll never be able to have my own children
-learning the truth about college boys
-helping a mare to foal
-telling off my class

good times.... good times.....
Old 12-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

My grandpa and my dad. They both died this month[:'(]

Gary and Paul Knox

Rest In Peace
Old 12-26-2003, 08:09 PM

mine woud be the shaking when i got my first deer i was
shaking 10 minutes after i tagged it, my first was most
rememberable
lifes short hunt hard
Old 12-26-2003, 09:49 PM

Here's some more...

-Taking my Bronco for a little off road experience after a early end to a bad night at the racetrack, due to blown motor. Came back to see what all had happened, and my uncle was getting teched. My cousin, who runs in my class, didn't even know I had left and he walked over to the truck and said "WHAT HAPPENED!!!" The look on his face was hilarious!

-Accidentally tapping a guy on the rear quarter panel, and looking up through the windshield as he flipped directly over top of me after hitting the wall. I was scared $#!+less, but he was alright.

-An 8 mile list of things my best friend and I have done, all of them hilarious, not all of them very smart!
Old 12-26-2003, 09:57 PM

well, there are many things i will never forget, and heres a few, my grandpa, first time pheasant hunting and actually being able to cary a gun, getting my first pheasant, deer, fishing with my dad, fishing with my uncle, and pheasant hunting with my dad only hunted with him once hopefully will go deer hutning with him in mn, the 01 ftball season with my brother(only year we've been good in the past 5 yrs) and many of hours playin video games with my friends.
Old 12-27-2003, 11:00 AM

Mine was watching my little sister be born, live, and die in 3 1/2 years. the best years of my life. then came hearing my dad announce that he didn't believe in my families religion(Gotta love those mormons) on christmas day last year and then 4 days later saying that after 20 years he never had loved my mom and was divorcing her
On the other end of the spectrum it would have to be my first antelope, my first alaskan silver salmon-15lbs, my first red salmon-9 lbs, my first king salmon- 25lbs, and my last king-46 lbs.
Old 12-27-2003, 08:09 PM

First deer!
Old 12-29-2003, 08:18 PM

My first deer, with my 21 year old friend who I had to have hunt with me before I turned 14 He was 5' above me in a hang on at about 20' off the ground. The draw, the shot, tracking.......finding him, dressing him.........Eating him!!!!!! If you and me would walk through the woods that I shot him in, I could show you the tree I was in, which limbs that I hung my bow on, the one that made a big crack when we broke it early in the morning, where EXACTLY he was standing when I shot, where he moved after I first saw him, the exact route he took after the shot, where he dropped, etc. etc. I remember EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2004, 08:22 AM

Would have to be my first duck. After a long eving flight with no luck i was walking through a flooded feild when about 4 ducks came over. Iv never loaded as quickly in my life. Only managing to fill one barrel i quickly droped the edge duck as it was zooming away.
I will never forget how satisfied I felt as it droped.

Had been duck shooting about5 time before without ever having the chance to fire!!!

Tomy D
Old 01-09-2004, 08:03 PM

The first buck I ever saw I was campin in PA and I went for a walk on this trail without out a gun or bow and just was looking for deer and i turned this corner and came to a field and from a bush a huge 9 point came out and was about 5 feet away from me his big rack turned and looked at me and then like that he was gone. I'll always remember that buck he is what got me into the outdoors what a sight!

Quick Reply: Whats the one thing you will never forget?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.