Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 scariest thing at school >

scariest thing at school

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

scariest thing at school

Old 10-26-2007, 07:59 PM

Default RE: scariest thing at school

Had one of those to. But then he dropped out, I accidentely said something mean about him today and then his goth girlfriend threatened to stab me but didn't think anything of it because I looked at some of my friends and then we looked out the window and on the other side of the street (that way we aren't on school grounds) and three of our pickups had at least two guns in the back window and on the seat.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

ive gotten threatened with a knife b4, i coulda broke that kid in half tho if id have needed to, he was like 4'11"
Old 10-27-2007, 08:34 PM

My school isnt that bad but we have had alot of fights black on white white on white black on black, girl on girl, and we have had kids smoke pot at my school and in 6th grade some kid said he was gonna steal the school officers gun and shoot everyone yeah well there were tons of cops all over the place, and just this week there was a dumb kid who spilled a slushie on another kid and he jumped over the table and started punching the kid in the face and his whole face just swelled up like a balloon.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

We have fights every now and then, and usually a few students die every few years in car chrashes andwe get some bomb threats every year and thats it. I got famous in elementry school for having to go to the hospitol 3 times for getting hurt at recess. Thats about as exciting as it gets.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:14 AM

i had a bomb threat at my school
Old 10-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

we had a bomb blow up in our towns train station. then the next day our school recieved a bomb threat saying there where 3 bombs in the building! best part was, the school board had an emergency vote and decided we should stay in school and take the risk![:@] that was back in highschool though, only thing thats happened in college here is a couple drunk kids fighting. (very intresting to see, and funny)
Old 10-28-2007, 09:40 PM

well we just had a fight friday where a guy tried to kill someone with a skateboard.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:45 PM
Typical Buck

i dont really know but thats pretty scary i just dont get people some times.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:45 PM

na ive seen many things happen in my school, which is kinda normal in my school like kids getting cought with knives, fight, brass knuckles, and 1 kid last year brought a sawdoff shotgun into my school because he had beef with one kid so he figured he would shoot him. but since he had told some kid that he has it the kid snitched on him and then the cops came rushing into the school and took him out as fast as possible. yea it was very nerve racking, but alot of **** happends in my school from knives to brasssknuckles.. hey its New York and i go to a school right next to the projects, and forget what heppends on halloween (today) throwing eggs in the hallways sprayingother kids with hairdye, everything you can think of.....yea its crazy but thats why i dont act like a retardor try to start any fights cuzz theree are many gangs and they arethe only ones fighting in my school..... so yea NY is craZy
Old 11-01-2007, 03:54 AM

Old football coach shot himself when I was in 8th grade. Or in 3rd grade when a guy I knew was tied on a rope to his bed playing superman or something? The rope slipped and he hung himself.

Quick Reply: scariest thing at school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.