Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 scariest thing at school >

scariest thing at school

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

scariest thing at school

Old 01-19-2007, 06:30 PM

Default scariest thing at school

what is the scariest or craziest thing that has happened at your school? the reason i ask is cause today some kid pulled a knife on another kid and stabbed him in the stomach. we have 4 cops in our school with 2,000 kids. me personally i think its dumb. iwas about 5 seconds from seein the whole thing. ihad just turned the corner and i heard a lot ofscreaming and ifigured it was just the freaks in our school likenormal but then some kid came into class and said there was blood everywhere and another one came in andsaid someone got stabbed. then the teacher kinda explained stuff to us and then we were under lockdown for a littleover an hour. it was crazy. heres the link to the whole news thing.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/story.aspx?type=ln
Old 01-19-2007, 09:00 PM

Default RE: scariest thing at school

good lord. im thankful we dont have that kind of thing. i prefer the hoity-toity suburban kids at my school to kids who stab people any day.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:15 PM

As a hazing some stupid kids took this one kid out to a field and kicked, punched, whipped him with a belt and sprayed him with pepper spray then covered him in raw eggs, needless to say those idiots all got what they deserved, but that about the craziest thing, oh and had some psycho kid run up and down the halls saying he was gonna kill every one and he would run up and punch random people the teachers were more afraid for his life and health then ours cause there was alot of people that wanted to beat the crap out of him for that.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:13 AM

Craziest thing? Back when I was in high school a girl from my class shoved another girl into a locker. On her way down, the girl who got pushed tripped and broke her neck when she hit the locker. She didn't die and she didn't get paralyzed. But it was pretty big news for a school of about 800 kids.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:28 AM

We had a gang fight last year. It was like 15 kids on 15 kids. It was really odd seeing that in school. I see it out of school alot around here. They had the 5 closest police departments come to get everyone out. It ended up being 13students in the fight went to the hospital, 6 other students went, and 11 teachers went,.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:43 AM

I don't go to high school yet but my brother does and there school is messed up! The other day was a chick fight and the even had an r.s.v.p. for it and the day before that kids came from another school in town(really dirty school) and had a knife fight with other kids right in the lobby.I can't wait to go there!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

A car went on fire in the parking lot.
And one of the teachers did a that whole murder-suicide thing at her house[&o]
Old 01-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

kid almost died of an od
Old 01-20-2007, 02:28 PM

During the grad before mine (the year before) a girl hung her self during prom! Kinda sad.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

when i was in 5th grade, a 6th grader hung herself, never found out if it was accident or suicide. but a few months ago me and a couple friends almost got in a fight and we heard the kids say there was gonna be a fist fight, knife fight, and a gun fight. the principle didnt do nething about the gun threat at all!!

Quick Reply: scariest thing at school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.