Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 What Should I Do? >

What Should I Do?

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

What Should I Do?

Old 07-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default What Should I Do?

Hey yall my birthday is coming up in august and i dont know what to do for a party. it will be my sixteenth bday.(ohhh Yeahhh now i can legaly drive my truck alone) anyway im thinkin either a big bonfife or fishing at my grandaddys cabin and camping out what do yall think?
Old 07-23-2006, 03:21 PM

Default RE: What Should I Do?

Camp out and have fun around the bonfire, the fishing might not go to well and people might get bored
Old 07-23-2006, 03:53 PM

Fourwheeling parties are great fun
Old 07-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, for most of my birthdays, me, my dad (we needed parental supervison)and a few friends always went camping and fishing. It was always a good time, caught fish.Brought along BB or pellet guns and had shooting contests, so I combined my two favorite things (and I always won [&:]). For my 16th birthday......I did a 24 hour bike race, and wrecked my knee[X(]Just do what you like, and you'll have fun.

Cory
Old 07-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Typical Buck

The campfire idea sounds pretty awesome.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:39 PM

campfire idea sounds like fun. and i dont know if ur the drinking type or not, but bonfires are great things to drink around
Old 07-24-2006, 12:45 AM

ORIGINAL: Hacimsaalk

campfire idea sounds like fun. and i dont know if ur the drinking type or not, but bonfires are great things to drink around
If you are 21.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: zak123

If you are 21.
Ok, mom.

If you do drink, just do it responsibly. I realize that you're underage, as am I, and if you're anything like me you've drank before. Just make sure you keep it safe, whatever you decide to do.

If I were you, I would go with a bonfire/camp out type deal. The fishing may be enjoyable to you whether you catch anything or not, but other people might not enjoy it as much.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:09 AM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

ORIGINAL: zak123

If you are 21.
Ok, mom.

If you do drink, just do it responsibly. I realize that you're underage, as am I, and if you're anything like me you've drank before. Just make sure you keep it safe, whatever you decide to do.

If I were you, I would go with a bonfire/camp out type deal. The fishing may be enjoyable to you whether you catch anything or not, but other people might not enjoy it as much.
i agree. come on, who hasnt drank before their 21st b-day?
Old 07-24-2006, 11:18 AM

Side Note*

I am not condoning underage drinking. Drinking alcohol while under the age of 21 is illegal and shouldn't be done.

However, I understand that teenagers do drink, so just make sure you do it responsibly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.