Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 i hate school >

i hate school

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

i hate school

Old 05-12-2006, 07:02 AM

Default RE: i hate school

Yeah, that sounds sweet. I can't wait to go to college
Old 05-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

You'll miss it more than you think. There will never be a time in your life when you'llbe surrounded with the exact same people. You'll never be more free than you are right now. Everyone can't wait to get to college because of the freedoms of living on campus, skipping classes and nobody cares, ect. But the truth of the matter is that only freshman really enjoy college.

After that, the work gets harder, you have to dedicate most of your time to studying or working to pay the tuition, and if you're a party-person, you'll find your grades declining.

Its true that some of the professors will never learn your name, or that they don't care if you're not coming to class. They don't care because they still get paid. They still have your money. Other professors will be wonderful, and mentors. All of my professors know my name, even ones from semesters past. It really depends on the college that you attend.

Since I left for college, I've only seen maybe one or two people that I went to highschool with. We've all gone our separate ways even though most of us return to the same town on the weekends. So, hug your friends and say your goodbyes when the year is over.

As for the Hitler walk, I see that as downright disrespectful. Not only to the millions of Jewish people who died, but to your very own Grandfathers and their friends who were killed or injured trying to protect you from him. I can hear you saying "well its my right to free speech", well, its true, but there's free speech and then theres being respectful. You wouldn't go Hitler walking across Arlington now would you?
Old 05-12-2006, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

As for the Hitler walk, I see that as downright disrespectful. Not only to the millions of Jewish people who died, but to your very own Grandfathers and their friends who were killed or injured trying to protect you from him. I can hear you saying "well its my right to free speech", well, its true, but there's free speech and then theres being respectful. You wouldn't go Hitler walking across Arlington now would you?
preach it huntingirl89

i agree fully with that statement.....
Old 05-12-2006, 02:43 PM

ORIGINAL: huntingirl89

I also agree with huntinggirl89
we have kids at our school that are Nazi's and I hate them. They're just worthless Nazi pieces of !@#$.
And I don't care if you think your school is to uptight about things. I think mine is too, butif I was your principal I think I might expel you for that.

take-em
Old 05-13-2006, 08:54 PM

ORIGINAL: take-em

I also agree with huntinggirl89
we have kids at our school that are Nazi's and I hate them. They're just worthless Nazi pieces of !@#$.
And I don't care if you think your school is to uptight about things. I think mine is too, butif I was your principal I think I might expel you for that.

take-em

same here i agree with them.........my school made me take the hook off my hat too but...what u gonna do
Old 03-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

same here i haTE SCHOol
Old 03-28-2007, 06:39 PM

my school sucks!!!!!!!! buddy came last fall to pick me up to go duckhunting and they said i couldn't go. hahaha. i went. teachers all thinks i'm a red neck anyway. 2 years and gone.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ok... to all you kids out there that hate school, and dont want to go to college, because school sucks, ect. go get a job at a co-op or in a factory and they will work your butt so hard that all of a sudden school is the best thing in the world!!!!!!! If you dont believe me just try it I dare you. It totally worked and now school is the greatest thing in the world.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:32 PM

I learn more whenI am out hunting them in school thats why I take school days off to go hunting.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:56 PM

Rogers, i tried that and i'd rether woke any day than sit in school. i hate sitting and doing nothing[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]. at least if ya working ya are making som $$$$$$$$$. when i'm done gr.12 i'm gone from school for good!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: i hate school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.