Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 i hate school >

i hate school

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

i hate school

Old 05-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i hate school

i just got done with my first year of college, andi already miss high school.....life was good then!!
Old 05-11-2006, 06:02 AM

Waukesha. I'm sure you know where that is.
Old 05-11-2006, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

here i got a good ? for you. I have a friend that wore a shirt to school that said Manhattan High Life, he had to go home and switch shirts because it is too close to miller high life. How stupid is that
Old 05-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

I have 6 days left after today! Thank God
Old 05-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Fork Horn

i'm in 8th grade can't wait till august (football season)
Old 05-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wihunter1388

here i got a good ? for you. I have a friend that wore a shirt to school that said Manhattan High Life, he had to go home and switch shirts because it is too close to miller high life. How stupid is that
ok i got in trouble for wearing a jack daniels shirt and i was p.oed. i would go balistic if that happened to me!!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

you are darnk lucky 24/7 hunter at the catholic school i go to everyone is all up tyte about that stuff... me and my buddy were walking down the hall doing the hitler walk and we were walking at our gym teacher who is jewish and that got us 2 days in ISS. people are too up tight anymore.
Your friend is lucky he didn't get jumped by someone. Usually when teachers or even priniciples do things like that, its so the student doesn't end up getting jumped or whatever. I'm sure there are other reasons but that is just best logical answer i could think of anyway. Although this isn't related to racism, its more an act of my stupidity in action. I liked Marylin Manson at that time and i was wearing a shirt that said 'beware of god: the lord is a sheperd". I didn't really think much of it at the time but i think i had more threats from alot of people that day and it was really making people mad at me, so naturally i wore it more (I think that is where the rumor of me being a satanist started too now that i think about it). After awhile, one student, whom he and I didn't likeeach other anyway, made a threat on my life (Ilaughed about it in his face) but ateacherwas within earshot.I don't remember what happened to him but i had to change my shirt.

Well as you know school boards won't let you wear any type of achololic and/or toboacco/drug related shirts, hats, etc., so its possible they mistaken the 'high life' for being use of weed.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:01 PM

a few of my friends and wear beer shirts sometimes.we know how to get away with it. we wear our flannels and button them when were by a teacher. works good
Old 05-11-2006, 08:33 PM

Tomorrow is the last day of my first year in college. Theres times when i wish i was back in high school. But not many.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

just finished my first year of college......though a didnt like school and still dont its part of life...i kinda miss highschool but kinda dont....no work....easy tests......easy papers...rules sucked...i had a college professor tell us straight up that our school system in America is pretty bad....it basically teaches us to be little robots...they say stand up we stand up....they say sit down we sit down..they tell us to do stuff we do it(most of us.....) i always thought so myself...college is more easy going as in rules etc....he!! most classes they dont even care if you show up or not.....dont check daily homework etc....alot of them wont even know your name....but its your resposibility to do the work and goto class etc...if you dont youll pay for it later...its kinda hard at times to sit through class when you dont get "points" for attendance or in trouble if you dont go.....and hard to say i have to do homework when noone really cares if you do...but i guess its called resposibility and discipline.....i learned quick! lol....show up late...leave early....just be quiet when you do! lol....where shirts with big weed leaves on it.....bad words....beer etc.....noone cares....its diffrent...but still the same to a certain extent....time is flying though...3 more years and i should be done....cant believe a year is gone already...it takes some getting used to to do the college work too......before we could get out of tests for a few days by saying we all had bunches of others to do(highschool we all basically had the same classes to a certain extent.....) college they set the dates...you get the work done and be ready for the tests etc...but theres alotttt of downtime at college if you live there and not at home....the freedom is nice....

Quick Reply: i hate school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.