Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 ...i know this has been talked about but... >

...i know this has been talked about but...

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

...i know this has been talked about but...

Old 01-08-2006, 05:18 PM

Default ...i know this has been talked about but...

i am 17 and i really really want a tattoo. i want it to have somthing to do with hunting. i was thinking maybe a lab head with a bird in its mouth...or even 2 shotgun shells...just wondering if any one here has tatoos involving hunting in some way. thanks.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: ...i know this has been talked about but...

no tats for hunting. i wouldnt get one unless it has a ton of meaning. i have one.it ofsweet as*star on my arm with the date my mother passed away in the middle that i got this summer..i will get a pick of it and put it on herenext timeim on.i know alot of people that got a tat just because it was kool at the time with no meaning and now regret it. haha one of my friends got one of his wedding date and now they are divorced .so what i am saying is just pick wisely. but i think a deer skull with a nice rack would be tight though.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

give yourself a TON of time to think about it. don't just think about how much you'll like it now, think about how you might feel about it when you're older. what about future employment? some places won't accept people with visable tattoos. when you think you've thought about it enough, put it off a little longer. then if you think you absolutely can't live without it, go and get it. my choice, smaller is always better. easier to hide and it will look better as your skin ages than something huge. tattoos are forever.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:10 PM

i know what if you be come a vegan in 5 yearslol
Old 01-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

i don't have my glasses on, but is that a picture of bush heiling? (no, i didn't spell it wrong, its german)

if so, thats funny
Old 01-08-2006, 09:24 PM

its supposed to change (im not sure if it did for you.)from bush to hitler in the exact same position.lol but is it working?i changed it because it only showed me the bush pic.i dont want to be caught with that.lol
Old 01-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

it was only showing bush, but i got the connotation. very funny. and yeah for the Q-man! everybody loves Quagmire.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:51 PM

it was the only other pic ihad that fit lol

Old 01-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Unoffical chat room now?? lol

Anyway, I think if you want to get a tattoo then go for it. Think about what you want and where. I have one on in between my shoulder blades and it was cool back at the time i gotten it but its not me anymore. Later on i will have it removed or just covered by something else. Point in case, just think long and hard about what you want
Old 01-09-2006, 06:03 PM

thank you to everyone for thier input. yeah im definently going to take my time to find the right one and where and maybe someday i will get one. thanks.

Quick Reply: ...i know this has been talked about but...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.