Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Groups > Young Hunters
 Worst hunting days!!! (post em) >

Worst hunting days!!! (post em)

Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Worst hunting days!!! (post em)

Old 11-14-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Worst hunting days!!! (post em)

my worst day was 11-12-05 i was pushing a peice with my dad and my friend and my other friend had to leave with his dad and we were pushing this swamp piece and we kinda knew this peice was to big for 3 people but we tried neways so i was pushing and my dad was sitin and i jumped a 10 pointer and it took off to my right to an open pit and it got past my dad and we where tracking it and we were following it up a hill and we here a shot and another hunter had it run rite two him, and he blasted. ANd we were gonna put my friend that had left rite where the deer ran across[:@]
Old 11-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Worst hunting days!!! (post em)

i jumped a 12 pointer this one day and i couldn't get set in time to shoot.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey...mine was 11-12-05 too.....it was bad for me through because it was the last day of the PA early archery season
Old 11-15-2005, 03:15 PM

Youth season last year when I missed a 8 pt, my first time to shoot at a buck, theres no worse feeling than missing!
Old 11-15-2005, 05:18 PM

yea your not kiddin it wasnt my first buck but is was the biggest one i have had a shot on keepem coming guys
Old 11-15-2005, 05:30 PM

Then there was the time when I forgot the lock for my 870 when I went dove hunting, Remington has these stupid little green trigger locks for their shotguns, and I just so happened to forget it on opening day, its not much fun being the bird dog
Old 11-15-2005, 07:06 PM

This didn`t happen to me but someone at my hunting club shot at a 11 pointer with droptine and some how missed.Instead the hit another 8 point (a bachelor party walked out on him).He spent the whole week off looking for it and never found it.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:31 PM

[hr]yea i kno wat u mean about the remington shotgun locks b/c i got one but i just alwasy leave it off lol at least ull kno for next time bird dog lol[:'(]

wow that stinks about that 11 pointer with drop tine and o well there is alwasy next time
Old 11-15-2005, 08:59 PM

Sometimes in November 2 years ago (not sure exact date) but I heard a deer coming and getting closer only to find out that it was a bunch of squirrels playing under my stand.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Today. Skipped school hunted all day and missed a big 10 at 5:35 chasing a doe.

Quick Reply: Worst hunting days!!! (post em)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.