Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

women

Old 05-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: women

maybe you were just meant to be *** ?[8D] im sorry that was mean but funny i couldnt help myself lol. but anyway try and really get to know a girl beofre u actually "try" for her. but dont chage jus because that want u to. jus be urself
Old 05-26-2005, 01:29 PM

Just a comment on the whole friends issue. It's always been my opinion that you can always try dating someone that you have had a friendship with, and if it doesn't work out, you can revert back to being friends (basically because you already know you can be friends with them). This is something that you can rarely do with someone you meet, and immediate start dating because you had no other feelings for them beforehand besides that first interest of dating. From my own personal experience and from all of my friends that have tried, it's a proven theory. It might be a little awkward for a little while, but everyone get's over it.

Another argument in favor of having a number of friends of the opposite sex... the most obvious. Those girls know plenty of other girls. Anyway, I don't know how old you are, but my advice is don't take it too seriously. Relationships are great learning experiences... about yourself and others.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: christman

I need help I just cant seem to get a girlfreind is it beacuase I hunt or am a country boy tell me what you think and please no *** comments.

tee hee, i sort of have your problem, i can't get any girls to be good friends with me because, well one i cannot stand girlie girls, so they r the first ones to go, and 2 all the chics at my school hate, and i mean HATE hunting, so therefore they don't approve of me, lol, and the guys at my school r all city boys and only like video games.

Chic
Old 05-26-2005, 03:13 PM

told ya canadianchic i am down her in massachusettes if your city slick boyfriend aint cuting it
Old 05-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol hmm, looks like Canada Chic. might need a big brother soon
Old 05-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Typical Buck

i almost wish i had a big bro lol

Chic
Old 05-29-2005, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: deersniper101

told ya canadianchic i am down her in massachusettes if your city slick boyfriend aint cuting it
dude, i dumped him 3 weeks ago, lol

Chic
Old 05-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

hey im canadian chicks man lol right leah
Old 05-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah i think she needs a big brother now lol
Old 05-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BigBuckFrenzy10

hey im canadian chicks man lol right leah
Right on, BBF10.

Chic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.