Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Deer Management Ideas

Old 01-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Banned

Course you ignoring the obvious undeniable facts + your continual unbased little snide remarks and jabs had nothing at all to do with the direction of the discussion.

Ha ha ha. Convenient time to "bail". I expected as much. I didnt think you could answer the questions i asked in the last post without 100% compromising your position. (here, again, just in case you change your mind and cant resist "showing me up" lol).:

"IF its not gonna be used and permitted by pgc, why have guidelines for use? Also if its gonna be rigorously real world tested...Hows it gonna happen if its not used?"

"You are not interested in a discussion of the issue,"
And you were? By arguing the base statement of the debate and not even permitting discussion to go further? lol. Unreal.

"
You are merely attempting to dictate your agenda to the rest of us."
Yeah. Ha ha ha. Thats it. The huge majority of pa hunters who dont support the failed deer plan have a sinister agenda. Sorry pal, bet WE arent the ones pushing a deer slaughtering agenda so we can have lots of nice trillium hobblebush and extreme unnatural levels of biodiversity.

"The repeating, the declarations that your words are not debatable,"
I never said or implied that. Thats you being decietful and twisting the facts. I said that was pgcs position and that was not debatable. Hasnt got a thing to do with "my words". A fact is a fact. They support testing of gonacon and said so. Their words/actions. Not mine.

"the yelling to call attention to yourself"
You whined when i used bold. You still whined about it when i quit and was nice enough to use the quote feature because of your whining. So who is it thats unreasonable/irrational and wanting to be argumentative by STILL bringing it up yet again?

"and the general lack of substance in your posts tells us all that you have no interest in discussion and are only interested in talking at us, not with us."
you dictated the direction when you chose to be irrational, unreasonable and refusing to accept even the most basic and unquestionable of "substance". And now you're whining because you wanted MORE, when YOU wouldnt permit the discussion to proceed much past hello because your position was dashed to bits if you did??? I see. My fault. After seeing you "perform" in regards to whats "supporting" and what "isnt" despite printed proof, I wonder if a man could discuss deer with you without having to argue for 10 posts that its a mammal with four legs and hooves.

Anyway, its been swell But despite your words of wisdom pardon me if I'll NOT SUPPORT pgcs stance of supporting use of deer contraception.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 01-04-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Spike

Quote:
Course you ignoring the obvious undeniable facts + your continual unbased little snide remarks and jabs had nothing at all to do with the direction of the discussion

I'm not bailing, I simply recognize that an exchange with you is essentially useless other than to argue for the sake of arguing which you seem to relish. I'll reserve my time and energy for talking with someone who can carry on a civilized adult exchange.

I AM demanding that you delete the quote above in your previous post. It was not from me and the content of your post suggests that it was. delete it or attribute it to whoever you are quoting unless deceipt is your real goal here.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Banned

Consider it done, and i apologize if it makes you feel any better. Those words were MINE and didnt mean to imply otherwise. I meant to type it as part of my reply (as it now appears), not as a quote. Got caught up in all the quotes using the quote feature & posting quickly. Guess it wouldve been better if id have used the BOLD text to separate quote from my reply as im used to doing eh? Thats what i get for being a nice guy i guess and heeding your complaint.

As for your arguing for the sake of arguing youve proven thats YOUR tactic by ignoring facts and refusing to address them as such. Its all there in print. No further deceptive explanation necessary. And i dont see stomping your feet and huffing, and going into denial mode when presented the facts as "civil adult exchange" you spoke of.

Also interesting how you chose to reply....again....and STILL didnt answer the questions. lol Guess its better to pretend to ignore questions that completely dismantle your position than to answer and shoot yourself in the foot?

Anyway, if your done your done. Good luck in future debates.

Last edited by Cornelius08; 01-04-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Spike

Default Deer management ideas

HIYA FORUM,
Once again i have found more information about deer management ,that each state has its own government body stating how the deer should be managed.Over here in england we have also got a body that calls itself the Deer Commission,and the biggest load of chinless wonders you ever did see!!!!.They are a government formed body that tries to organise Deer management Groups.The only problem is...that most of the english farmers dont have the time to manage the deer,so it left up to me and other professional stalkers to look after the deer.I make the decisions how many to cull,as do the other deer managers.I show the various land owners a management plan,and they are quite happy.Over here i dont know of one farmer that has got a good word for our glorious government,they all know that they have sold them down the river.
Regards,
Chinese Water Deer.