Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Food Plots as a Reasonable Price!

Old 07-22-2009, 04:03 AM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up Food Plots as a Reasonable Price!

Check out this website. Just had a local guy put in a couple food plots for me. Great person to work with at a very reasonable price. Guy by the name of Robby Logan, says he's willing to travel anywhere in the midwest. I attached a couple pics of what he planted on my land. CHECK IT OUT! http://www.wisconsinmonsterplots.com
Attached Thumbnails Food Plots as a Reasonable Price!-my-strip-iola.jpg   Food Plots as a Reasonable Price!-logging-road-we-planted.jpg  
Old 07-22-2009, 04:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice! How much did he charge you?
Old 07-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

well after the down payment for materials it cost me about $300 an acre. which isn't bad considering all the wear an tear on the equipment plus all the labor and extra effort he put into it. If i was able due to injury i would have helped the man out. He spent the entire morning hand raking my entire 1/2 acre plot because it wasn't accessible by any equipment. DOwn to earth great guy to work with and goes the extra step to ensure you a tremendous looking plot! It gives me goose bumps to think about this years bow season!
Old 07-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

They look nice