Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Who belongs??

Old 04-16-2003, 09:16 AM
Typical Buck

Default Who belongs??

This a QDM site, so who here belongs to the QDMA?

If so, how do you like your Quarterly Whitetails magazine? Mine our filed by date and referred to all the time. I don' t know of any management referrence more helpful(this site isn' t too bad either ).

Who belongs?

I do!

Jeff...U.P. of Michigan
Old 04-16-2003, 10:37 AM

Default RE: Who belongs??

I' m a member of QDMA. Your right, it is a great magazine. I havent found any other publication with so much info about deer and their habitat. I plan on continuing my membership!
Old 04-16-2003, 01:14 PM
Fork Horn

I am a QDMA member.

While I think " Quality Whitetails" is a great magazine, " Deer and Deer Hunting" is my favorite.
Old 04-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Typical Buck

I agree, Quarterly Whitetails and D&D are the only two I keep. I spend a 1/2 hour(sometimes) on the rest, and I throw them out.

Jeff...U.P. of Michigan
Old 04-16-2003, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I' m a member too. Good organization for sure, and awesome magazine!!
Old 04-16-2003, 02:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

I' m a member, and I found out yesterday that we will have our second QDMA seminar on August 9 this year. It is by far the best time anybody can spend if you have a sincere interest in whitetails. If anybody is withing 3 or 4 hours drive of Troy, Alabama that day, come on down.
Old 04-17-2003, 02:56 PM

I joined at the Wisconsin Deer & Turkey Expo two weeks ago. Sounded like a good orginization. Looking forward to the info.

Al
Old 04-21-2003, 11:31 AM

I am a memeber. Magazine is very good, but I wish there were at least 6 issues per year. There is not much activities in my area by the local chapter. I know we have a president, but I believe that is all. I feel like I am paying $25/year for a magazine that comes out only 4 times. I must be cheap.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:52 PM
SAK

Great thread I often have wondered the same thing. I am a member and am looking forward to the day I can afford a life membership. It is a very high class, well respected organization perhaps the most. I save the journals and refer to them often. The only other publishcation I subscribe to is North American Whitetail. If my memory serves me Brian Murphy mentioned plans on increasing the number of issues of Quality Whitetails a year in one of his editorials.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:13 PM
Spike

Im a member of the QDMA and look forward to every issue of the Quality Whitetails.

Quick Reply: Who belongs??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.