Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Great New Products

Old 10-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Spike

Default Great New Products

Just spreading the word about a couple great new products. A buddy of mine just started up a new company here in central Iowa call Xtreme Whitetail Technologies. Right now he has anattractant called Supermax and a mineral called Xcellerator 360. I was a little skeptical when he asked me to try them out, but Iwas BLOW AWAY with the results! I created two different licks with the Xcellerator, and within 2 days i had over 70 pics of deer. There were as many as five at one time! I also put out a bag of the Supermax, and in 3 days, the whole 5 pund bag was gone! I tried the C'Mere Deer productlast year with mixed results, and i can tell you there is no comparison. Supermax kicks it's a**!He is also working on a couple food plot mixes right now, and i have 2 plots on my property using his mix. Since we are in testing, i can't go into a lot of detail about the plots, but i assure you, they are supreme. There will be quite a few more products coming out in the future, and i encourage you allto give them a try, you wont be dissapointed. His website is http://www.xwt-llc.com/index.html or if you have a Theisen's farm store in your area, they should have it
Good Luck and Happy Hunting
Old 10-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Spike

Default RE: Great New Products

Oh yeah, If anybody has already used any of these products and have any positive or negative feedback, please share.