Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

New Products /06

Old 12-27-2005, 04:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Products /06

Just thought I would start this topic as I see QuakerBoy has came out with a few new products for 2006.

Something that may intrest some friction hunters is that they have now brought out a Strap N Strike pot call holder. This holder will work on any pot call and straps to ones leg with a open sound chamber at the bottom. The pot call fits into the top and can be used with one hand operation. A device that will help all friction Pot call users.

Also on the 06 line they have the Curve boat paddle and the little Box that is a small version of the Grand Master.

They also have came out with a waterproof wooden Easy Yelper. Designed the same as the Hurricane. This Easy yelper has a button that is used to make only clucking on this such push button call...BT
Old 12-27-2005, 04:33 PM

Default RE: New Products /06

I love the Hurricane Box call, have u tried it before? Wanna pick up and try their mouth calls as well.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hurricane Box call is a very good sounding box for the price and it does work wet.

if you have used mouth calls before give the World Champ a try , I use it quit often...BT
Old 12-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Adrian J Hare

Also on the 06 line they have the Curve boat paddle and the little Box that is a small version of the Grand Master....BT
Adrian, other than the "cut-outs" on the handle, I don't see the difference between this new model and the old one by the picture on their web-site?

Old 12-28-2005, 04:15 PM

How about the pretty boy decoy with the real tail fan?

Old 01-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

This year we'll be the first year I've ever hunted out of an artificial blind!The past few years I've had a real problem with my elder clients being able to sit still!I bought an ameri-step and have been hog hunting here of late out of there penthouse model alot lately and really like it!Spacy so, my hunters can stand up and stretch without spooking the birds!I am also surprised of how well you can hear out of it for an enclosed blind...
Old 01-16-2006, 07:29 PM

they had some name patent probs so not much chaged but boy does that hurricane work in the rain