Community
Wildlife Management / Food Plots This forum is about all wildlife management including deer, food plots, land management, predators etc.

Biomaxx????/corn???

Old 03-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Biomaxx????/corn???

Put pell lime out plus the ag lime. The ag lime will start to work quickly and then your ag lime will kick in.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:09 PM

Default RE: Biomaxx????/corn???

Tigerfan,, I have to wait for my lime because I called the local co-op to order it, and they said I had to be put on a waiting list. They said they have to wait for warm enough weather for the lime to not freeze in the truck, and the ground needs to be solid enough for the truck to not get stuck. We are having some very wet and cold weather here in Missouri the last few weeks. all this along with several others ahead of me to get their lime, and they told me it would be at least the end of March. Maybe later, depending on weather. Pike,, I have put our pell lime in the past, but my ph is just so low, it hasnt done much for me yet. I need to really lime heavy with ag lime and get my ph up, then hopefully Ill have some luck. Thanks guys.