Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Best Deer hunting Video Vhs or DVD >

Best Deer hunting Video Vhs or DVD

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Best Deer hunting Video Vhs or DVD

Old 04-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best Deer hunting Video Vhs or DVD

Papo...You are definitely welcome. Good luck on your search. Let me know if you have difficulty locating the other video. I may be able to help.

Just one other point, I hunt New England (Maine, NH) and we don't have the luxury of seeing deer every time we go out. Sometimes you can hunt an entire season and only see a handful of deer. These videos really set the record straight. There is a lot of emphasis on what NOT to do as much as what to do. Good Luck.

Also make certain the copy of "Way of the Whitetail" is the one hosted by Jerry Chiapettia. There may be other videos with a very similar title.

I did a Yahoo search on "Successful whitetail deer hunting" and got a hit. The info you want should be there...
Old 04-17-2005, 05:54 AM

Papo...I enjoyed "Snaring rats in the hood". Very informative! Another one that was enjoyable was " The Can hunter". LMAO
I'm just kiddin with ya bud. i grew up in the city too.
For real though, click on this link and then click on "the Bumhunter" Excellent and very informitive!!!!! You may be able to learn from this guy!!!!!!! http://www.bumfights.com/
Old 04-28-2005, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Jimmy S Let me know if you have difficulty locating the other video. I may be able to help.
I've been having trouble finding these DVD's, could you send me a PM or post some more information. Everything I have checked so far lists them as "out of print".

Thanks
Old 05-01-2005, 11:37 AM

ORIGINAL: kshunter

I've watched many many videos. Drury videos are the best IMO. They give plenty of great information, and it's easy to see the love they have for the outdoors. Something that is tough to see from some of the Realtree group.
I agree! Mark and Terry Drury have the best hunting videos on the market hands down. the best thing about them is that they very rarely use outfitters to hunt with. they hunt on private land owned and managed by memebers of the drury team. Check out there vidoes labeled 100% wild. they have produced 5 videos of a 10 video series on how to better take whitetail deer. Truly awsome stuff. I watch one almost every chance I can here in Iraq. it helps with the hunting withdrawl I'm going through this year.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:05 PM

Mark and Terry Drury make the best videos. They show what goes on to make the hunt-not just the kill. Anyone can show the kill. They show the rest and make it extremely interesting.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:52 AM

MOhunter4life, where in MO do you hunt? I own 156 acres in Mercer county. I love it up there.